Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone listening or listened to DENNY LIVE FROM TEMPTS

oasis

i will give him credit ... he had his nites @ exit when he had the place off the wall.

he was spinning all cheese traxx but the he had the crowd under control

his last nite he was real good...

------------------

oasis guestlist

201-725-8858, oasis9389@aol.com

Originally posted by Nolimit:

Im still wondering how this guy keeps getting gigs. I never saw so many people bash a djs so much. Him and his boy Baez.

I went to Exit when it first opened and I have to say the music was absolute crap. No skills, programming, or feel for the crowd.

Oh do you mean all the people on this board??? I guess these are "ALL THE PEOPLE" that do not like him. If he is as horrible as some of the people on "THIS BOARD" think.....then he wouldn't be getting all those"gigs". So answer your own question...... Genius

[This message has been edited by chilliey (edited 09-05-2000).]

Originally posted by Ph0eniX:

Originally posted by oasis:

and do you also think it is unusually bad for him???

not enjoying AT ALL

I listened to the telecast on Sunday 'til about midnight and it did suck ...I was at Tempts on Saturday though and he did much better that night.

Really???? That's funny because he didn't start on KTU until midnight.

Originally posted by Nolimit:

Then again, look where he gets those gigs. Tempts, Exit, World, etc. You think they give a shit about music policy there?? Talk to the hand bro.

Woops! My bad! You are so so right. Yeah Exit, Tempts, now the World. Look at those places. Maybe if he got a "GOOD" place it would be a different story. rolleyes.gif What was I thinking?? Maybe if you got a ummmm clue???

What do you consider a good place??? Sound Factory? Well then if that's the case....continue on your merry way and go there..."BRO". No one is forcing you to listen to him....or are they??

Talk to the hand??? Wow that's original...where do you think of em? eek.gif

[This message has been edited by chilliey (edited 09-05-2000).]

Guys/Gals, before we TEAR this guy up remember 1 thing, this was live broadcast for KTU (ya know cheese central) for a holiday weekend and they give him what's called "an ACCEPTABLE PLAY LIST" of songs he is approved to play so enough said.

AND for everybody who will think I am some crazed DENNY fanatic, I will tell you the man was not on point at all that night even after KTU left and yes I do have some basis for this statement because I have been listening to him ( at all his different venues) for 4 years now.

PEACE & GOAT CHEESE