Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHAT'S SCARIER . . .

eggmok

eggmok,

I was wondering where you're fun little posts were!

Old ladies are the worst followed by old men and then the soccer moms with their Expeditions!

------------------

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

Worst drivers def. have to be cabbies. I hate them so much. One time getting into the Holland tunnel I got stuck behind a taxi driver who for some reason kept on slamming his bracks even though traffic was moving smoothly and then an old guy driving some late 80's ford that decided to cut me off. Scariest situation driving for me.

CAbbies? leTs not Talk about cabbies....

Two cabs weRe like playing BuMper cars trying to Get mE for a fare...

Had to JuMp back on the SiDewalk so I didn't get Hit by the car that 'won'.

I had to walk away-------- cause that was definitely a beatdown....

Started following me with the cab too....

for like half a block.....

That shit was so odd I thought I was dreaming ( was tired as hell-----hence hailing the cab)

I got too much patience sometimes... I was waiting to see if he would follow me like the whole length of the block.... then I would have definitely passed the point of justification to beat the shit out of him...

lucky, lucky, lucky...

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks

Originally posted by Randy:

The SUV's are the latest small penis syndrome "cure."

lol.

here's a scary observation: the marketing campaign for most of the 2001 SUVs focuses upon SUVs as "performance" vehicles. the ads are trying to appeal to the speed demon/ control freak side of the people who drive them. the marketing people know that the avg SUV driver is a parent who owns the beast bc owning a mini-van seems wimpy.

the scariest commercial ive seen so far is the one where the mazda SUV is racing with a pack of miatas as the narrator brags about all of the horsePOWER and superior CONTROL. fact is, an SUV is one of the most dangerous vehicles on the road and any parent who drives it like a sports car is only putting their family's life (and ours) at risk.

------------------

i love music!