Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dancing on Platforms/Stages

I love dancing on platforms, chairs, tables, stages and anywhere else that i can get a good view of the crowd, while having my own private little space to dance in, with no guys trying to cop a feel, or muscle heads banging into me and stomping on my feet.

My question is, if you see a sexy looking girl dancing her ass off on one of these things, do you look at her like she's a ho trying to hook up, or is she just a patron having a damn good time? i happen to be the latter...

------------------

icon9.giflove.gificon7.gif

me too me too. i like dancing where i can be seem .. more... um what was the question...?

oh yeah i go with the latter also. see when your up there guys come to u.......atleast that's what i've experienced! cha-ching

------------------

"I'm like the lord of a fucken dance....i've got moves" harmonie_rose@hotmail.com

Originally posted by The MiSSeS:

Humm... Well what if she only looks good in your eyes...

I see mad busted chix dancing on podiums.. And all that could be just for amuzement of others.. in other words they could be laughing at you.. smile.gif

So you better be having something special going on up there!

although i'm not at all full of myself, i have to admit that popular opinion holds that i do look damn good dancing up on those things...

------------------

Not too sure... that's pretty expected.. there always seems to be somebody somewhere dancing on top of stuff...

The thing that distracts me is when someone's up there and they aren't doing shit...

Juiceheads at Twilo come to mind...

I was thinking of sweeping some legs out and tossing em down.. but I'm sure I'd be kicked out...

That would be phat though... have someone get yoked up by a cane.. like back in the old school---bugs bunny style...

Chicks definitely get special treatment sometimes.... 2 chicks were dancing on some table thing.... they broke out.. this guy went up and the bouncer was like get down... those two are regulars or some bullshit haha!!!!

Oh well.....

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks

My question is, if you see a sexy looking girl dancing her ass off on one of these things, do you look at her like she's a ho trying to hook up, or is she just a patron having a damn good time? i happen to be the latter...

------------------

Wel you know the answer to your own question .. why ask..

I was just statting my opinion.. =P

Shows you're more open and comfortable with yourself.... which is definitely a turn-on.

Stuff like that can actually serve to intimidate some guys as well.

Women bug me out sometimes haha!!!

There's no ho-factor in that equation.

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks

Guest ravegirl

honestly honey- who cares what anyone thinks?? I happen to be one of those girls who is always dancing on the stage, speakers, tables, etc (like u) and i do it cuz i love to dance and not to mention there is usually more room up there and i am not there to hook up- that is the furthest thing from my mind when i go clubbin- so if a guy thinks that i am a hooker trying to get a whole lot of attention along with some action or whatever- well then- he's gonna be dissappointed...

smile.gif

Did someone tell you that diva? Personally I don't think so. I would do it if there is no room on the dancefloor (heck, I'd do it if there was room! smile.gif ). If someone were to be looking to hookup wouldn't they be off into the crowd? I mean judging from distances and all I don't think guys would be bothering a girl that is way above them grooving to the music.

My Monthly Metrocard worth

------------------

Chi tace acconsente. lookout.gif

i don't necessarily care what people think of me - if i dropped dead right there, they wouldn't really care, so the opinion of the masses doesn't matter much.

i posted this because it seems that when i come down off of whatever i was dancing on, even more guys are trying (but not succeeding) to pick me up, like that's what i wanted to happen! but i guess by dancing in a high visibility spot, i've made myself even more noticable, thereby attracting more unwanted attention to myself.

so i guess it's kind of a catch 22. i want to dance up and away from the crowd, but i don't want added attention. i guess i just have to deal with it!

------------------

dance away girl, nothing wrong with it, i get up on a stage anychance i get...

Originally posted by divalicious:

i don't necessarily care what people think of me - if i dropped dead right there, they wouldn't really care, so the opinion of the masses doesn't matter much.

i posted this because it seems that when i come down off of whatever i was dancing on, even more guys are trying (but not succeeding) to pick me up, like that's what i wanted to happen! but i guess by dancing in a high visibility spot, i've made myself even more noticable, thereby attracting more unwanted attention to myself.

so i guess it's kind of a catch 22. i want to dance up and away from the crowd, but i don't want added attention. i guess i just have to deal with it!

------------------

get off my dick already...

For the most part girls dancing on stage podium or whatever are dancing up there the same reason I do, so u have your own personal space as well as being the centre of attention......it's cool when the crowd is into it and peeps go and refill your water bottle and shit but it's fucked when some drunk chick tries to dance with you and is all o9ver you like a rash, for one it messes up your style and for two, if you blow her off some ppl think you're gay wink.gif

(not that there's anything wrong with that)

------------------

..................coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

I like to dance up and away . . . biggrin.gif keeps me free from roaming hands, lots of super sweaty juiceheads, and gives me a good view of the crowd - i love to see how a group of people are reacting to the music, etc. smile.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

or

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

to the stagedancing as a job comment, i thought about doing that in college to make some extra money, but was worried about it becoming a job. i LOOOOOOOOVE to dance, but would it be cheapening yourself and the fun you're having if you're getting paid for it? i don't know. i'm unresolved...

I uesd to kinda do it as a job, dancing like a mother fucker from 4:30am until 7, 8 or 9 handing out flyers on the steps as everyone was exiting the club, noone else was allowed to dance there so it was pretty cool biggrin.gif

------------------

..................coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

The LL speakers by the main bar are a fav of mine, but you always get some dumbasses seeing that you're dancing, then either/and/or sit right on the speaker in your way, put a drink right in you kick path, or stand up there holding their drink just to see if they can see their friends.

I usually only end up there the beginning of the night, then to the stage, but my new fav hang is the 2nd level corner (the overhang)on the side by the stairs to nowhere. You got a great view of the booth, the floor, stage, and near a speaker. If it's not too crowded you can a good little space without the annoyances on the dance floor...but don't be taking my space, I've claimed it, and yes I did piss there to mark my territory LOL j/k cool.gif

- Pete

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

[This message has been edited by schwingep (edited 09-05-2000).]

I love dancing on stage, speaker etc. its great at a big venue, like tunnel or even exit even though i hate the place. looking over the crowd is amazing. i get so much more of a feel for the vibe. at last pvd i was on the side little stage by the bar near the pyramid stairs and at the end i was looking out over the whole crowd and the nrg being given off was unreal. had i been down on the floor i would not have realized to the same extent the amount of nrg being exerted.

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

Definitely a pet peeve of mine. I suppose

the only folks I don't mind dancing

on boxes are the employed dancers. For

instance, every once in a while Twilo

has (what I like to call puppets) these

guys/girls (or both) dancing on boxes

all decked out with face paint, body

paint and costume. Usually they

are magnificient to look at and add

to the mystique of the night...

I use to go to exit alot on sat nights and when the place was packed I danced up on the tables on the 2nd floor and guys were nice to me. they thought it was fun I got alot of "work it girl" but then a girl I knew use to go dance on the dance floor on top of thoes and she would tease the guys and get dollars shoved in her boots not cool major pig!!!! Gonna do it do it with class!!!

------------------

Good time had by all!!!

i use to love Dancing in the old cage at Limelight, THAT WAS FUN!!!, i also like Tunnels, Cages they 2 are fun, and the old PALLADIUM!! Ohhh Yummy!!

------------------

"This MuTha Fucka!! comes up to me!!! , and pulls out his D---,And gets all up in My shit, and has the mutha fukn nerve to ask "Am i hurting you" i was like "Mutha fucka, you are tickaling me, get your fat,crust,skanky,wanna be down"Fat ass off me............and pay me my 20 bucks!>> Sweet Pussy Pauline(NYC)