Clubplanet Nightlife Community

campbells vs. progresso

how can you comment on soups when you arent even in the soup industry? what the fuck do you know about soup? just cuz you pay $1.19 for a can of soup doesnt give you the right to comment on soup. Now me, I worked for a soup company, and lemme tell you its a lot harder than your everyday job, so quit judging soups ok!

------------------

300 barrels of ether and 50 immigrants with fake visas...

Originally posted by p00h:

how can you comment on soups when you arent even in the soup industry? what the fuck do you know about soup? just cuz you pay $1.19 for a can of soup doesnt give you the right to comment on soup. Now me, I worked for a soup company, and lemme tell you its a lot harder than your everyday job, so quit judging soups ok!

pOOh, you are hilarious. xoxo

But If you don't stop, I'm telling DaVe on you.

Keep that crap on the Drama board, fella.

------------------

Din Da Da

Remember it is all a matter of free speech too. And since the soup is only a freelancer, maybe if we don't like it or it doen't get us going, it won't be back.

What about Chicken Noodle Vs. Chicken with Rice? wink.gif

JDogg

------------------

Riding again...

North Jersey

Originally posted by jdogg:

Remember it is all a matter of free speech too. And since the soup is only a freelancer, maybe if we don't like it or it doen't get us going, it won't be back.

What about Chicken Noodle Vs. Chicken with Rice? wink.gif

JDogg

you dont want to go there with the chickens! they bust their ass their whole lives paying their dues, and for what? to get souped up? leave it alone, you dont know what u're talkin about!

------------------

Originally posted by starcapone:

ew fucken chill out take the bug out of your ass---hole. prick. and i will continue commenting on soups .. since you have no authority of what comes out of my mouth!

Don't get twigged out. I think he's just making light of another post that was going on today smile.gif

------------------

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

How come one week it is everyone jumping on one soup and then the next week it is off to a new type? So what if there was a bad batch of soup? No matter when I read the posts on this board, some one is always bashing one type over another. All soup experts now? Try one soup and like it and everything else is shite?

JDogg

------------------

Riding again...

North Jersey

How come one week it is everyone jumping on one soup and then the next week it is off to a new type? So what if there was a bad batch of soup? No matter when I read the posts on this board, some one is always bashing one type over another. All soup experts now? Try one soup and like it and everything else is shite?

JDogg

true true

------------------

Hey, you're only as good as your last batch of soup!

------------------

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

[This message has been edited by cathyo (edited 09-05-2000).]

How can it be that such bad soup can always attract the same reviews, but have a loyal following? Maybe it is where it is served up.

I hear that there is a place up on 46th street that serves some really bad ramen noodle soup, but has a line all the time on the weekends. I guess that you have to add a little juice to make it good there. Everyone that has gone there says that the soup tastes like dishwater but still the same people show up there every week.

JDogg

------------------

Riding again...

North Jersey

How can it be that such bad soup can always attract the same reviews, but have a loyal following? Maybe it is where it is served up.

I hear that there is a place up on 46th street that serves some really bad ramen noodle soup, but has a line all the time on the weekends. I guess that you have to add a little juice to make it good there. Everyone that has gone there says that the soup tastes like dishwater but still the same people show up there every week.

JDogg

Maybe the soup was good at one point. I guess it had to be to attract all those soup lovers. Even though the soup is now played out, maybe they come back hoping someday it might become the soup of ole again.

Everyone has a right to like whatever soup they want and if they don't like it they should be able to say so!!

------------------

JDogg

its the special ingredient in their soup that has some people believing that its good...

------------------