Clubplanet Nightlife Community

a random question... but utterly clueless.

would anyone happen to know where i can rent/borrow a typewriter or even an electronic typewriting word processor?

i didn't even know those still existed but the completely outdated medical beaurocracy apparently wants me to fill in applications for med school using a typewriter. go figure!

a lot of schools and libraries still have them as they, too, fill out forms that require typewriters. Maybe try something like that. or an antique store/consignment store. Good luck finding one.

------------------

Don't knock masturbation - its sex with someone I love.

Woody Allen

I have a typewriter, hee hee, and I totally relate to your dilemma b/c I needed one to fill out applications for teaching certification a few years ago. If you have no luck finding one you are welcome to use mine, but you'd have to come and get it...

------------------

angel.gif I LEAD A DOUBLE LIFE bad.gif

the library is def. your best bet, i think. biggrin.gif but you could try going to a hospital or something and see if they'll lend it to you, if you use it in their building - as a potential in their profession, i'm sure they'd be happy to help . . . my mom borrowed one for my bro's college apps st the nursing home where she worked - those kinds of places all need that stuff.

good luck!!!

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

or

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox