Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attention WeeD SmokerZ...Blunts or Joints or Bongs or Bowls???

MikeMc

What's up fellow Potheads...?

So what does everyone prefer?

Blunts?

Joints?

Bongs?

Bowls?

Personally I like to sit back an ToKe a nice fat <WHITE OWL NEW YORKER))~~....What about U?

.......MiKeMc.

------------------

STRENGTH GUEST LIST

Tunnel Friday,Saturday...

For Reduced Admission or Comps call (201)-883-4242 or (201)-488-5305

i smoked blunts for years and let me tell you, that shit'll kill you faster than cigarretts. that shit aint meant to be inhaled. its all bowls for me, bong or pipe. will roll papers once in a while when i'm at clubs and such, but strictly bowls at home...

------------------

300 barrels of ether and 50 immigrants with fake visas...

[This message has been edited by p00h (edited 09-07-2000).]

Shotgun bongs all the way, less goes up in smoke.

But a good old spliff is nice to chill with.

Here's something, how do you role?

When i came over most of the people i know role differently to the way we do it.

We will stick 2 1.25's together then use the gum from the third to stick the edges that dont have gum on. Then role with the roach already in.

In Amsterdam they role with the gum on the oposite side of the paper so when they have roled it they can tear off the access paper.

Also anybody ever do Tulips?

------------------

I want to go out blazing not fade away.

I can resist anything but temptation.

ani.GIF

p00h said it....blunts will kill ya faster than cigs!! NO DOUBT! The question is...since we're the first generation of blunt smokers...can u imagine what blunts have done to our lungs??? And what our lungs will be like years from now??

Now it's nuttin but glass & da murderzzzz!!!

Although I do endulge in an occasional Dutch!

SMOKEE

Personally I think Joints are a waste of good marijuana because the fucker is done by the time you say the ABC's, Glass is defenitely nice to smoke out of, but u can't bring em' in a club...I smuggle AT LEAST 4 blunts of dro, kb, mids...I put the blunts in a ziplock bag and pin it to my boxers with a safety pin and but it alongside SHAFT(Yes, my DicK)...(LoLz)...WeeD is great when yer coming down off hits...so is K....LaTerZ all...ToKe iT uP...<MiKeMc.))~~

------------------

STRENGTH GUEST LIST

Tunnel Friday,Saturday...

For Reduced Admission or Comps call (201)-883-4242 or (201)-488-5305

I Have a 4ft T.M. that has only seen the finest nuggets (my cousin works for hightimes)..and at home i would never smoke from anything else. When I'm on the go i prefer to have some joints rolled up. More specifically european style cones with a thin line of high quality smoking tobacco. i use a piece of the top of the inside of a cigarette pack rolled inside of a cigarette filter paper after removing the filter as the joint filter . use two papers in a triangle and twist the cone....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm gooooooooooooooood!!!!!!!!

i also made a bong out of my backyard details coming!

I'm from the ole skool baby, i like mine in a bad ass joint. Although I must say that brownies are not bad either.

I don't like bongs or bowels much...for some reason I can't get stoned when I smoke with these. Go figure... smile.gif

------------------

Legalize n Advertize

i agree with allday420- you should never have to deal with "regular shit" or schwag! it's all about the Ls and the joints. tongue.gif hey, you gotta be ghetto fabulous! i feel kinda funny using bowls/bongs, i guess it just depends on how you started smokin trees.

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*