Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HOW MANY OF YOU..............................

kyours

In good enough shape. Shape is kinda hard to quantify, cause I'm not where I wanna be at yet... so good enough will suffice. I'm trying to work out on some kind of quasi-regular basis----but it's a bitch cause I gotta get outta the house way early before going to work... I'm one a those people who tends to leave at the last minute---- kinda roll outta bed and head to work.

On occasion I run on a treadmill for 2 miles.

Some people consider rollerblading exercise.. that gets done sometimes too.

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks

I have been playing basketball all summer to keep in shape, but now that summer is over I am going to hit the gym starting next week (I hope). Lets see I will probably do light lifting and moocha cardio to start. I have an athletic body shape. I am not skinny (others beg to differ) and I am not fat. I'm 6'0 165lbs...So I don't look malnourished or anything.

teddy - are you looking to start working out?

------------------

Per me e arabo!

i stopped working out for 18 months. what a big mistake! if u work out, the best advice ever is: dont stop.

i am back at the gym for regular cardio and 2-4 weight training sessions / week. i feel and look better already.

fortunately, even when i wasnt working out, i stayed lean and mean. its easy to be lazy, but its even easier to do the little things that keep u fit. eat in moderation. take the stairs, not the elevator. dont sit if u can stand. dont drive when u can walk. dont always try to get the closest parking spot. simple really, unless u have some issues that cause u to overeat (then its not so simple).

------------------

i love music!

everyday of my life I go to the gym for 2 hrs.... (okay I lie maybe 5-6 times a week) I wake up at 5am so that it doesn't interfere with my work/school/daily activities..... Its really hard having a workout addiction, but I really am appreciating my body more then ever before. I am a happy camper and I recommend it to anyone.

Originally posted by sgbrooklyn:

everyday of my life I go to the gym for 2 hrs.... (okay I lie maybe 5-6 times a week) I wake up at 5am so that it doesn't interfere with my work/school/daily activities..... Its really hard having a workout addiction, but I really am appreciating my body more then ever before. I am a happy camper and I recommend it to anyone.

2 hrs?

What do you do for 2 hrs? That's old skool lvl back in the day...

I don't think I'll ever work out that long again... maybe 1 1/2hrs.

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

Originally posted by jamjimvin:

I have been playing basketball all summer to keep in shape, but now that summer is over I am going to hit the gym starting next week (I hope). Lets see I will probably do light lifting and moocha cardio to start. I have an athletic body shape. I am not skinny (others beg to differ) and I am not fat. I'm 6'0 165lbs...So I don't look malnourished or anything.

teddy - are you looking to start working out?

Haha, beg to differ that you're not skinny?

Get this, I'm 5'11" and people are always telling me I'm diesel. HAHA... weigh the same as you about 165pds.

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

gym 4 or 5 nights a week, just cardio riding tha bike.....going to start playing tennis again three times a week....maybe some hoops.....and when I go out dancing that is great exercise (tho I do use performance enhancing substances) wink.gif

------------------

..................coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

I try to get my butt to the gym 2-3 times a week, but in the past month I've not been there once!! (Life has been a bit hectic for me.) I have to say tho that dancing every weekend for 4-7 hours is more cardio than I get in the gym in a month!! And it's a whole lot more fun! The result - I'm in niiiice womanly shape.

------------------

icon9.giflove.gificon7.gif

Guest crystalmethodny

I uhhh

Drink 5 times a week, party 5 times a week, sleep the other 2 days.

I need to start excercising again... badly. wink.gif

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

Originally posted by lsully:

I run cross country. So i run at least six miles a day. And I do some light weight lifting. So I am in pretty good shape. I can pretty much eat whatever I want and not get fat. smile.gif

Wow that's some phat shit... most I ever ran is 2 miles.... how long it take you to run the six?

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

Originally posted by artful:

Haha, beg to differ that you're not skinny?

Get this, I'm 5'11" and people are always telling me I'm diesel. HAHA... weigh the same as you about 165pds.

Ok, I look healthy, not skinny. smile.gif

do you think you look skinny artful? Just remember that muscle weighs more than fat so you are probably diesel wink.gif

------------------

Per me e arabo!

Nah... the Artful ain't disel yet...

Still a work in progress... I think some people need glasses---- but that's just me...

I was buggin' when I saw some chick say she wanted some guy 5'11" and 200pds.. I was like damn... 200pds at 5'11"? That's Arnold right there. Just add 3 inches and another 20 pds... And that's the weight at like his last competition when he was ripped and huge.

He weighed like 220 when he did the Twins movie... where he was no joke.

Frank Zane was 5'7" and weighed 180pds...

I'm gonna try this new workout program to gain some muscle and see if it works... (no steroids or drugs of any kind peoples----just blood, sweat, and tears)------

Problem for me is I pretty much been like this since I was 16...... 25 now... so for me I'm still built like a little kid.

Yo, as a final note... anyone who's keeping their shit together in the physical fitness department, keep up the good work!!!

Go figure...

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>