Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Limelight tonight

Girl you are just to fucking nuts for giving out your cell. There are some fucked up people out there in the net. Anyway who spins tonight. I used to go to LL sometimes for Boris and it was good, the only thing I dont like about LL it closes to early so I always end up going to another club and throwing down loot on another cover.

Guest crystalmethodny

Screw all the local DJs (No offense though)

Tonight is Gatecrasher baby! Its a whole different vibe...

and next week.. Keoki and Corbett... bring out the old school!

God Bless the Church...

Gatien on the rise again. wink.gif

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

misskittie, whats up girl, wink.gif

i agree with tempkid! edit your message and take your number out ASAP!! i think i might have already told you to do that in the past with another post.. anyway..

but yea, you have to be careful. you may think you know everyone that posts here, but think of ALL the people that access this forum. it is a PUBLIC messageboard. you don't have to be a part of CnyC to read!!

on bluelight.nu this girl posted her celly and got fuckin prank phone calls up the ass that she had to change her #. eek.gif

word of advice, girl!

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

Misskittie -- I saw you were considering not going tonight.... strike that, reverse it! It should be a blast..... even h0nus and I are probably gonna cave in and go (over Tsunami, even). So go, dammit...!

Crommy -- uhm, so yeah, I think we're gonna go to GC and stuff. smile.gif I think h0nus just talked to you..... dunno what the plan is, but I'm sure we'll figure it out soon. Ttyiab!

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

Hmmm looks like I'm prolly going to Limelight tonight =)

Can we go over where we're meeting up again?

Skybox at 1am and if it's blocked off at the bar on the main dance floor? Is that right?

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks

[This message has been edited by artful (edited 09-09-2000).]

[This message has been edited by artful (edited 09-09-2000).]

Guest crystalmethodny

**heavy breathing**

Helllo Kitttieee

*breathing*

(on her cell) wink.gif

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

Curious for those of you who live in jersey.....Do you stay somewhere in the city overnight or do you **gasp** drive home or do you take an alternate way of transportation.

Transportation is about the only thing that keeps me out of the city when I WANT TO BE THERE...hehe..

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gif

YES. I'll be there with my boy DJ Divine...meet up was behind the dj booth at 1 a.m. for those of you who returned home to jersey with us for afterhours last night...I can't possibly be in two places at once but I hope I'll get to meet those of you who are meeting at the bar as well...

I can't say what I'll be wearing...I just woke up, had people over after Van Dyk until 3p.m. still feeling pretty cracked out...

As blueskygirl said this morning as we left twilo..."It didn't look like crack, It didn't taste like crack, but I think we took some crack..." eek.gif