Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm Going Nucken Futs

Originally posted by bre5379:

Thanks so much!!! Why can't you handle us??? You are not the best to deal with either...

Breann

not for nothin but MEN ARE SO EASY TO UNDERSTAND

feed us .. love us.. dont lie .. and give us the booty -----and we are funny mutha fawkers

------------------

Check out http://www.nitefaces.com/mad_productions.htm for club info.

Guest crystalmethodny

Hey Enyce

You can always go celebant and become a Priest. wink.gif

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

Originally posted by enyce2000:

not for nothin but MEN ARE SO EASY TO UNDERSTAND

feed us .. love us.. dont lie .. and give us the booty -----and we are funny mutha fawkers

OMG, don't lie? I've dated some of the biggest liars ever, especially the last peckerhead I went out with. He told so many lies that he had to lie to cover up his lies!!! The thing is when you catch a guy lying to you, they still keep lying. Girls are way more truthful, or at least I am. wink.gif

I'm sorry some of you guys are having probs. w/the chicks, but there will never be complete understanding between the two sexes! I don't think I'll ever understand men!

------------------

angel.gif I LEAD A DOUBLE LIFE bad.gif

Guest crystalmethodny

Lets not talk about women...

Im scarred for life.

Cheated on more then once, and all I ever did wrong was be too nice :P

It goes both ways, different people, different circumstances. We're all Human, thus, are all capable of Sin.

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

Well thats why I say FAWK YOU...

Been hurt to much...

been lied to too many times....

and the Booty sometime just ainght all that..

If any of you ladies would like to prove me wronge then BRING IT

but till then SHAD UP...lol nah i just teasen about the shad up.

I love you ladies but im just sayen Eggghhh

------------------

Check out http://www.nitefaces.com/mad_productions.htm for club info.

Oh boy...He we go with the finger pointing...Anything and I mean everything that girls are capable of, guys are just as likely to do.

Of course I am the exception of all this drama! smile.gif Its true...I know plenty of people that can vouch for me. I like to keep it real and upfront. And a lot of guys can't handle that. Once I know where I (or we) stand then we can move on from there. I don't like iffy situations...Who needs to be in a situation that doesn't make them happy?

------------------

Per me e arabo!

Men are just as hard to figure out and deal with as girls are.

I know every guy I have ever gone out with was complicated mess that didn't know if they were coming or going.

------------------

.·:*¨¨*:·. I'm not a bad girl, Just a good girl that acts bad .·:*¨¨*:·.

People walk in&out of your life everyday but only true friends leave footprints in your heart

(¨`·.·´¨)*

`·.¸(¨`·.·´¨)*

`·.¸.·´*

All I can say is that the most difficult journey has the greatest reward! And that's also true with people whether it be women or men.

BlueAngel (difficult level #9 - not #10 cause I'm not impossible) wink.gif

------------------

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it."

- W.M. Lewis angel.gif

Originally posted by crystalmethodny:

Lets not talk about women...

Im scarred for life.

Cheated on more then once, and all I ever did wrong was be too nice :P

It goes both ways, different people, different circumstances. We're all Human, thus, are all capable of Sin.

i hear ya steve- same for me. i was just way to nice always and believed her when all my friends were telling me otherwise. its a tough situation and sucked for me. I'm glad i don't have to worry though anymore cuz i'm in a great trusting relationship, b/c for a while i wouldn't get into a relationship at all for that reason. don't get me wrong i wasn't celebant or nothing, but just would not get any kind of emotional thing going w/ anyone.

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

We can both be pretty tough to figure out sometimes. With me, what you see is what you get from the first day to the last. I was never burned by a girl until last year and yeah, it sucked, but thats life. Oh, and I hate The Game. It's like, if I like a girl and I want to talk to her I should be able to call her without worrying about waiting and not looking too anxious. I'm a big fan of communication and sometimes (as I've found out the hard way) you can't lay all your cards on the table because you're gonna scare them off. Bottom line - dating sucks.

Women make no fucking sense... end of story.

I love it when some chick you know starts fucking around with a guy you knew was bullshit from the start--- haha!!!! Then I get to say, I told ya so.

Guys can spot what another guy's up to 9 times outta ten just by seeing how he's reactin' to the girl he's with...

Can women see the same shit about other women?

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks

We're just a little crazy iz all. Well, I can only speak for myself, but if you had guys always trying to get into yer panties any way they possibly can every single friggin day of yer life since you were like 12, you might be a little crazy too. And the hormone stuff, man, you just don't even wanna know!

Deal with it, man, love us for what we are. We have lotsa good points too...

smile.gif

------------------

All for fun and fun for all

mbdewey@yahoo.com

what i don't understand is why people feel the need to play "the game". the best way to get a start on understanding is communication, openness and honesty. i don't think that it's really that difficult. be yourself, treat people how you want to be treated, be friends first, foremost and always, and you'll find that romantic relationships will tend to be a lot easier. i'm a firm believer in this and i'm going to try to only deal with guys who think the same way...

------------------

icon9.giflove.gificon7.gif