Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone ever see that lunatic with the laser mask and glowing nunchucks at SF?

rug5

Guest crystalmethodny

Nunchuck glowsticks?

Damn... thats a thing of the past for me.LOL

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

I dunno if it's the same guy, but this kat named Doug use to do the lights at SF.. They called him Doug Lazer, or some shit like that.. He did the lights when Steve Revlon wasnt around.. He has this mask with lazer pointers on them, like 4 of them.. He also had gloves with lazers on them.. He use to run ontothe floor when it got late and just dance around..

F R E A K.. S H O W..

------------------

cart04.gif

Originally posted by rug5:

That guy is whacked, and hilarious. Does he work for SF? He puts on a good show. I also saw him down in South Beach. Someone said he call simself Galactica man or something....too many pills

That is me, Punk. Who u calling whacked? I seem to entertain many folks. They don't have a problem with what i do. So STFU.

If u have a problem with what i do, to u i say this

"Don't hate the player, hate the game"

VS

never saw him at SF, but he has been at a few of my gigs on the Island, and i think he def adds energy to the club.... the more freaks and weirdos the better LOL

Once i was djing at a club in Colorado and there were all these pikachu characters running around trippig their faces off LOL it was intense...

------------------

"Losers try. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen." www.djrussreign.com

Originally posted by rug5:

I said I enjoy the show jerkoff. Your every attempt to start shit with your posts is getting real tired.

yo rug5 - that's not VS ... it's an imposter posting as him - ignore it - this imposter is just trying to start crap. smile.gif

and that guy isn't the real VS either ... it's a guy called galactica or something like that - he actually posted once on deeper and then disappeared - lol

------------------

Rally

there is an after-life

Originally posted by bre5379:

I have never seen him either. I do see some freaky looking guy with something on his face. I think they are tattoos. It bugs me out in a bad way!!

I've seen that guy with tattoos all over his face!! Scarey! I can't look at him when I'm on E!!

The guy with that mask thing.....I've seen him alot.

i always used to see the guy with the lasers and shit strapped to his fingers.he would always point them at the disco ball.he had blinking lights all over him and would always be right in front for a show on stage.i seen him selin tapes to people too.

------------------

voices......running around my head.....i could hear voices......

i've seen the guy, that scrambe said

the one with the flashing light mask

i've seen him at sf, his eyes are bugged out,

their scarier than that stupid mask

i don't think i've seen galactica man-but i'd like to see him one day

rachel, i've seen that tattoo guy at exit

it freaked me out

has anyone ever seen the guy with a whole bunch of metal spike piercings everywhere?

Originally posted by glowdancer:

i've seen the guy, that scrambe said

the one with the flashing light mask

i've seen him at sf, his eyes are bugged out,

their scarier than that stupid mask

i don't think i've seen galactica man-but i'd like to see him one day

rachel, i've seen that tattoo guy at exit

it freaked me out

has anyone ever seen the guy with a whole bunch of metal spike piercings everywhere?

I've seen both the tat2 guy & the pierced guy, they usually hang-out upstairs in the late morning hours. I think I saw them together one time.

------------------

"In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing."

"To dream of the person you want to be is to waste the person you are."

yo Tranza,

i know what guy your talking about, hes always dressed in some matrix looking outfit, and has the lasers on his finger tips and on his glasses, thats not the dude though.

this guy wears the crazy falshing mask, and hes pretty short.

that other guy though puts on some sick show..

Originally posted by tranza:

I dunno if it's the same guy, but this kat named Doug use to do the lights at SF.. They called him Doug Lazer, or some shit like that.. He did the lights when Steve Revlon wasnt around.. He has this mask with lazer pointers on them, like 4 of them.. He also had gloves with lazers on them.. He use to run ontothe floor when it got late and just dance around..

F R E A K.. S H O W..

------------------

get off my dick already...