Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What happens when the rolling stops and the person you with isnt the same person

jajang75

"Rolling Buddies" Can't live with em' and can't roll without em'!!

The best is when you find someone special and you don't have to look for rolling buddies anymore. THAT'S THE BEST!

BlueAngel

------------------

"Do you believe in love at first sight or do I need to walk by again?"

angel.gif

I was rolling with someone back in January 2000 and things were great and I was actually the person to take off when the roll was gone. I saw her once after that, but she was a first year in college and I had just graduated a year before that. She wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed and we didn't have much in common so there wasn't much potential for a relationship.

She was a great person to hang out with and I don't know what I would have done without her that night.

I think "E" connects you to a person on a very fundamental emotional level. You see someone's heart and soul and that is all that really matters at the time. Time stands still. But when you sober up, the reality of life comes back. You realize you've got shit to do and sometimes those experiences can't carry over.