Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Top Ten Drugs Smurfs are On

vejita

You forgot about the Smurf orgies..... there's about 100 little blue guys running around, and only one girl -- Smurfette. Talk about inbreeding.....

I wonder if Smurfette calls Papa Smurf "papi" in bed..... wink.gif

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

When I was 8 (20 years ago) I went to a mardi gras at my school with a Papa Smurf costume. Nobody new the smurfs at this time everybdoy kept asking me why I was dressed as Santa Claus for Mardis Gras. frown.gif

I had a good lough anyway.

This drug smurf is soooo true.

Smurf in French is "Shtroumpf" (try to say it fast, 10 times) the author Peyo was Belgian.

In fact the shtroumpfs are gay, in the first comic where the stroumpfette appears, at the end she goes back to her forest because she cannot get laid (well that's the way I see it) she's a creation of Gargamel to put disunion among the shtroumpfs. Which one use a lots of poppers?

(I really prefer the French name shtroumpfs to the English name smurf...)

Plur,

Joël "shtroumpf" S.

10. Trip: They live in 'shrooms, for goodness sake!

9. Steriods: Man, look at Hefty smurf. I couldn't lift half the shit he does myself and he's a quarter of my size!

8. Alcohol: Clumsy smurf should explain this. Too bad smurfs can't attend AA meetings!

7. Marijuana: Baker smurf, he constantly has the munchies, and I'm sure Papa has his own little concoction for miracle grow.

6. Crystal Meth: Papa sure has a full laboratory bubbling in his 'shroom. You think he only uses his powers for good?!

5. Cocaine: You never see the little bastards sleep for very long and they are always taking hikes to "mother nature", now aren't they?

4. Barbituates: Lazy smurf can't keep his little drug-addicted eyelids open, now can he?

3. LSD: Once again, I refer to Papa smurf's lab...

2. Heroin: Jokey smurf. He's always running around and pulling or doing SOMETHING on the other smurfs.

And the number one drug the smurfs are addicted to is...

1. Acid: they are always running around singing stupid songs and tripping out about something (i.e., "Papa smurf, oh, it's awful!")

------------------

catwink1.gif

LOL that is *too* true now that you mention all those things, hehehe . . . i'm convinced cartoons were made for druggies by druggies, or by adults for adults - children's shows my ass - look at all the lil things you're able to pick up on . .

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

or

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox