Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Another OD at Sound Factory????

Let me tell you about the pat down procedure at SF. It's a joke!! They give you a general pat of the pockets and that's about it. Seems more like they're looking for guns and stuff than drugs. Don't get me wrong, it's not like I'm looking for a body cavity search, but you can't say it's strict. EXAMPLE: My friends and I were there one night and my not so bright friend had a jar in his shoe (you know, right on the inside where they check EVERYTIME. The guy pulls out the jar and is like,"What's this?" My friend's reponse was just a stupid "How'd that get there?" look. Anyway the guy is like, is this all you have and my friend said yes. So the bouncer gave him back the jar and let him in the club no questions asked.

Not that I cared about how easy it was to bring in your own stuff, but there are some sick and twisted people out there that take pleasure in F*@king w/poeple. If ya think about it, it crazy enough that we swallow things and put stuff up our nose on our own without really knowing where it came from yet alone having somebody do it to you without you even knowing it.

My .02

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rachel,

holy shit, you're smilies are too funny! smile.gif

thanks everybody for clueing me in. i just never saw t.v. or newspapers articles on the drugs and deaths in SF. i'm thinking bribes and undercover money is definitely one of the reasons. think about it, everybody knows drugs are in these clubs, ALL the time, so why not crack down all in one day, and bust everybody...reason:MONEY and pay offs.

Ya should stop bashing each other. The point is that someone did die and that's a shame. If shit keeps happening, Guliani will find a way to get rid of some of the spots. I don't know about ya, but if you need to be on shit to have a good time, that's a pitty. No pun intended, just my opinion.

Originally posted by gabrielll:

Gene2K, Fuck You you piece of shit!!!

Go kill yourself you foul diseased dirty bitch.

I'm done with you, you pathetic skank.

------------------

"In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing."

"To dream of the person you want to be is to waste the person you are."

Originally posted by gene2k:

I know some girl who stuck the camera up you know where, granted this was a big girl probably with a wide opening. I think that's fuckin' nasty, especially if the person who was asked to take a group picture walked away with hands smelling like rotten tuna.

Gene2k,

You had me laughing out loud with that statement. Is that actually true?? It doesn't seem humanly possible to walk (even a few steps) with a camera inserted "you know where". I would imagine it slipping out or very very uncomfortable!!. She must have been a really big girl to do that!

------------------

india222@hotmail.com

[This message has been edited by india22 (edited 09-13-2000).]

Originally posted by india22:

Gene2k,

You had me laughing out loud with that statement. Is that actually true?? It doesn't seem humanly possible to walk (even a few steps) with a camera inserted "you know where". I would imagine it slipping out or very very uncomfortable!!. She must have been a really big girl to do that!

No she really did it (she is kinda big), she even posted about it on Deeper once. Gross.

------------------

"In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing."

"To dream of the person you want to be is to waste the person you are."