Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why are girls are soo stuck up at Factory and Exit

the answer to your question my friend:

Because those places are more about showing off and playing a "game" than overall good feelings, music, and connecting with people.

I wish it were different, those are 2 of my favorite places but I can't enjoy myself due to the crowd.

PS The aggression level is way to high (too may 100% homo-phobic guys)

In my opinion, these "types" of girls are not necessarily "stuck-up." Think about this, maybe some of these girls just do not know how to react when given attention, or they're just shy!

You never know what will happen unless you try to approach them.

------------------

"MUSIC IS THE ANSWER"

b/c people who go to places like those are there to hook up and get noticed, they're not there for the music . . . that's why.

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

or

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

Guest christie

Hey there

I dont think it is we are stuck up at the Factory...... you have to understand something.....

Some men (not all) but some are extreme jerks in clubs when they approach us.... this may not be fair but it ruins it for the few "nice" guys out there.

ex.... If im dancing alittle sexy with my girlfriend that is not an invitation for a complete stranger (guy) to come over and rub himself all over us!

Just stand back make eye contact with someone you are attracted to..... let her come to you!!

Take care!

theyre not necessarily stuck up in my opinion, but theyre at a club, they have tons of guys drooling all over them (most of who are loser a$$holes), so what do u want them to do????? cant say i blame them. i actually love it when girls are like that....but then again i love b!tches!!!!!!!

Guest christie

Hey there

I dont think we girls are stuck up at the Factory. You have to understand something, some guys (not all) but alot of guys at clubs are jerks when they approach us!!!

Where is it written that a guy can just grab me as im walking through the crowd or if im dancing alittle sexy with one of my girlfriends they feel the need to come over and start rubbing themselves on us.... NOOO!!! Believe it or not guys sometimes we just like to dance by ourselves! lol

Unfortunately these guys ruin it for the "nice" guys.

Just sit back ,.... look hot.... and let us come to you... =0)

A reason why some girls are stuck up is b/c when guys come up to you and they are all up in ur face harrasing u and telling u all these bullshit pickup lines...it can be very annoying....so thats one way to deal with it..

Or, if they are there with a b/f that could be another reason..

But if a guy is just friendly and respectful, he will get alot more positive responses...but u CANT be pushy!!!

------------------

~DoNt HaTe ThE PLaYa, HaTe ThE GaMe!!!~ lickout.gif

Well, being noticed is what the SF is...a big bar basically with loud music to make approaching someone easier. And when girls wear clothing that covers about 1% of their body, and expect guys to NOT get all over them....PLEASE! Girls dress like that to get attention and to tease guys and see who they can get. If you dont want the attention, dont wear the slutty outfits and go to a club that is about the music not about the steroids and silicon.

Wise man asks:

If a cop is off duty and wearing a police uniform, does one not assume he is still a cop?

If a whore is off duty and wearing her "uniform" does one not assume she is still a whore?

------------------

"Children, come together, in the spirit, OF HOUSE" -Aaron Carl

Guest crystalmethodny

I don't know

To each their own.

But last time I went to SF I have this image of this one shirtless moron jumping up and down... up and down... up and down... and everytime a woman would pass, he'd try and grab them. I was just leaning back against the bar, casually watching and waiting to notice some of my SF crackhead friends (ala Phoenix)...

Man I just wanted to walk over to that guy and push him over the edge. What an animal... no wonder why you women don't talk to guys at SF. LOL

Its like Caveman society. "Me guido, you woman... come to me now!"

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

Originally posted by crystalmethodny:

I don't know

To each their own.

Man I just wanted to walk over to that guy and push him over the edge. What an animal...

Crystal ! I appreciate if U do it next time U see somebody acting like that smile.gif I just hate that "Baywatch" there.. some of them go to club just to show their overmuscle bodies.. that's it. They don't even care about the music. I am very friendly girl but I expect nice behavior!

Love Amalka

------------------

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

Here is your answer:

Since you said only Exit and Sound Factory:

I think, in my opinon, that SOME guys go to those clubs to GET LAID cuz they know people like to go there and do drugs and think they can get an easy girl there.

Yes, I do like going to clubs and wearing little clothes, but who says that I came to SF to get laid??

I see a guy come and make a pass at me and I'll just give him the look to get the fuck out of here! I don't want you touching me!Just because you look all that dosen't mean that I want you to come dance with me! Don't you see I'm having a fun time with my friends?

'nuff said.

I admit to only having been to Sound Factory twice, but I got a totally different vibe. There are plenty of other places where girls are far more stuck up. No, at SF they aren't the friendliest in town, but I wouldn't say they are the most viciously stuck up either. Somewhere in the middle.

Originally posted by crystalmethodny:

I don't know

To each their own.

But last time I went to SF I have this image of this one shirtless moron jumping up and down... up and down... up and down... and everytime a woman would pass, he'd try and grab them. I was just leaning back against the bar, casually watching and waiting to notice some of my SF crackhead friends (ala Phoenix)...

Man I just wanted to walk over to that guy and push him over the edge. What an animal... no wonder why you women don't talk to guys at SF. LOL

Its like Caveman society. "Me guido, you woman... come to me now!"

ROTFLMAO!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

------------------

~DoNt HaTe ThE PLaYa, HaTe ThE GaMe!!!~ lickout.gif

Originally posted by iliana:

Not only are they stuck up, but they are fat and ugly too! If you're a size 12 please don't come around in a size 6 top you got on sale at Bang Bang!!!

Hey not all people that are a size 12 are fat. I am a size 12 and I don't think I am fat. But I totally agree about not wearing clothes that are 4 sizes too small for you.

------------------

Per me e arabo!

Originally posted by italianguy:

Sometimes, I go to exit or factory, there are some girls are stuck up and act like all that.

It is like they just need a life!

Can we all be friendly instead being stuck up?

I have been to SF before and I don't think I am stuck up at all. I go out to have fun, meet new interesting people, basically have a good time. I don't think any chick, no matter how hot she may think she is, is worth your time. I think she would rather spend more time with her mirror and would rather sleep with her favourite lipstick than be bothered with some guy. So what do I say? Fuggedaboutit!

------------------

Per me e arabo!

Italian guy i think you are wrong!!! It is the men who think there shit does not stink, they go into the damn bathroom at SF and stand in the mirror for about 15 minutes, flexing and looking at there bodies?? Do you see the woman doing that??? No!!!!! (Ok well maybe a few biggrin.gif) Then you have the guys with there shirts off, sweating like a bunch of pigs, then trying to dance with you. Who the hell wants some guys sweat all over you??? I certainly don't. I go for the music, not to hook up. For those girls who walk around thinking there shit don't stink, YOU GO GIRLS!!!!!

IT'S ALL ABOUT CONFIDENCE AND IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANY, THEN STAY HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

Originally posted by standinlove:

Italian guy i think you are wrong!!! It is the men who think there shit does not stink, they go into the damn bathroom at SF and stand in the mirror for about 15 minutes, flexing and looking at there bodies?? Do you see the woman doing that??? No!!!!! (Ok well maybe a few biggrin.gif) Then you have the guys with there shirts off, sweating like a bunch of pigs, then trying to dance with you. Who the hell wants some guys sweat all over you??? I certainly don't. I go for the music, not to hook up. For those girls who walk around thinking there shit don't stink, B]

Well, the guys that are sweating so much is cuz they are all e'd or whatever out, and were dancing.. bla bla. smile.gif They should cool down b4 trying to go shove on a girl. smile.gif