Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why are girls are soo stuck up at Factory and Exit

Lets clarify this music thing...This "I go to SF for the music thing" always erks me... You really think people would go to SF if all the girls were big fat and nasty and all the guys were big fat and nasty as well?? I think maybe 10 people would show up... And that's the staff... biggrin.gif

------------------

"Children, come together, in the spirit, OF HOUSE" -Aaron Carl

Originally posted by brandie:

b/c people who go to places like those are there to hook up and get noticed, they're not there for the music . . . that's why.

luv,

brandie

Beautiful women (the category of women the poster is probably complaining about) can be arrogant at any club or bar. After all, they have all experienced the problem of guys who won't leave them alone because they are being friendly. Bitchiness can be a good defense.

I don't think being there for the music or not being there for the music has much to do with it. Beautiful women shoot down guys at places other than SF and Exit, too.

Originally posted by atf104:

Lets clarify this music thing...This "I go to SF for the music thing" always erks me... You really think people would go to SF if all the girls were big fat and nasty and all the guys were big fat and nasty as well?? I think maybe 10 people would show up... And that's the staff... biggrin.gif

11 ... i'd be there because i love that type of music ... stop labeling everyone - it's really unfair

you HATE the Factory - fine, it's your opinion but you have to constantly bash it ... why?

------------------

Rally

there is an after-life

Basically what i am trying to say is that, i really don't care what people think of me when i go out. I go out to have a good time with my friends. I definatley don't walk around with my nose in the air, but i have self-confidence, if that makes you think that my shit don't stink, well hey think what you want. I know who i am and what i am. Those people that don't go to SF for the music, then what do u go there for???

Keep doin ur bumps and blah blah blah. But for me...........Music, people, fun and dancin my assssss off!!!!!!!!!!!

smile.gifwink.gif

I absolutely do not hate the factory.. Its a great place and Ive had some good times there. I just dont care for pretentious people who make pretend "oh, i like the music...blah blah" to cover up their little drug addictions and ass addictions. Because there are soo many better DJ's, known and not known who deserve to be making the rediculous loot that JP makes for trainwrecking half of his mixes every saturday. Put Tiesto, PVD or Sasha in SF, and then we're talkin. Note im not a trance fan, but they are at terrific world class DJ's worthy of the great place the SF really is.

-Adam

Originally posted by rally2000:

11 ... i'd be there because i love that type of music ... stop labeling everyone - it's really unfair

you HATE the Factory - fine, it's your opinion but you have to constantly bash it ... why?

------------------

"Children, come together, in the spirit, OF HOUSE" -Aaron Carl

Originally posted by atf104:

I absolutely do not hate the factory.. Its a great place and Ive had some good times there. I just dont care for pretentious people who make pretend "oh, i like the music...blah blah" to cover up their little drug addictions and ass addictions. Because there are soo many better DJ's, known and not known who deserve to be making the rediculous loot that JP makes for trainwrecking half of his mixes every saturday. Put Tiesto, PVD or Sasha in SF, and then we're talkin. Note im not a trance fan, but they are at terrific world class DJ's worthy of the great place the SF really is.

-Adam

my point is that you label everyone at SF ... that's not fair to do any group of people. There are a lot of people there that just love that style of music ... go ahead keep bashing Sf and JP - lots of people like him.

yes - most people there are into the whole pickup scene or their looks - whatever you want to call it ... but there is a group there that does LOVE music - i'm one of them.

I like PVD and DT and other djs too, but 2x a month i want to hear JP's hard beats and sick remixed vocals ... those other djs don't spin that style - sorry but it's true

peace

------------------

Rally

there is an after-life

I just go to the factory or exit for fun to dance.

I dont hook up girls at club cuz i dont trust stuff around in club.

I just wanna dance and have fun with them.

It doesnt mean I go after them and try to get them in bed or anything.

I dont hate factory or exit....it just that girls are rude there sometimes.

Later

Well i think the reason why you have encountered girls that you consider to be stuck up is because...95% of guys in exit either grab your ass or your crotch or say something absolutely ridiculous to us...so i think some girls automatically assume that most of the guys in exit and factory are going to do the same, either that or they just dont want to be bothered..maube they dont find you attractive...

------------------

Men are like diapers..always on my ass and always fullof shit..

ITALiANS DO EVERYTHiNG BETTER!!!

It's all about having fun w/ your people, if that means you go for the music--then great, if if means you go to drop or do bumps--then great. I love SF cause I have a great time w/ my friends there and I enjoy the music. I don't care if people think I'm stuck up, if they approach me w/ respect--it's all good, if not---they will get attitude, but that goes for anywhere not just SF. smile.gif

ATF...

I understand your point about Factory and JP. I must say that Factory was a huge part of my life for 3 years..I went nearly every week and now I go once and a while..the scene has def. gone downhill a bit recently. Anyway, I just want to point out that PVD, Sasha, etc wouldn't set foot in the Factory. Europe is where this movement started and although drugs are a big part of the scene there too, these DJ's play for crowds that strictly come for the mucic. I myself go to SF for the music..but that is not majority of the people there (regardless of what they say..beleive me, I know just about all of the "regulars" ) What I'm saying is that the way NYC club scene is like nowadays, we will never have a resident DJ like PVD EVER..we must clean up our act if we want the REAL club experience..that's why TWILO on Friday's is often the best. Check out Pete Tong on October 6th @ Twilo to see what I'm talking about. I don't mean to preach and this is not directed totally at you...but if everyone who thinks they know what a club is because they haven't gotten outta Brooklyn long enough to get past 46th Street bet. 11/12 then there is a lot to be learned. Until next time when Oakie hits the Roxy again (he is a true Rock Star)..we will have to enjoy JP, for he is not a founder but the best follower that NY has to offer.

It sounds like a lot of you (not everyone) are saying you can go to clubs for only one reason. Music, hookin-up, or gettin f'd up. I know that personally I go for all 3. I go because of whos spinnin, and I love to dance, I like to get a little messed up, and if I see a pretty face Im gonna say something. Im not an asshole about it, but I am a guy.

I don't know guys, I'm probably very lucky or something but I've only had a few bad experiences in NY clubs. Most of the time when guys talk to me, they are not using those "immediate turn-off" pick up lines. Usually they are not rude and most of the time we just end up chatting for a while and that's it. I think a lot has to do with the way people (especially women) carry themselves. I dress sexy to a club, but I do not act like I am easy and guys see it also. But the point about being stuck-up. I agree, a lot of places are like that. Not only SF and Exit.

Originally posted by princesssnj:

95% of guys in exit either grab your ass or your crotch or say something absolutely ridiculous to us

princess...95%???...that might be a bit much in my opinion. ive never, in all the years ive been going out, grabbed a girl in any way (well except the ones i was with lol) or said anything rude or obscene. of course ive seen guys do it, and on some occasions theyve gotten their asses kicked by me or one of my bouncer friends. but i think the small minority of guys do it. theyre losers and cant get a girl if they tried, so just forget them. go dance and have fun, and ignore the assholes.