Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Latino roll call!!

If you're Spanish give a holla!! I'm half boriqua, half espanol (de Espana)......Y tu????

And one day while viciously throwing down, Jack rolled and declared "LET THEIR BE HOUSE"

and House music was born!!!

[This message has been edited by antvill (edited 09-14-2000).]

[This message has been edited by antvill (edited 09-14-2000).]

Originally posted by antvill:

.... DE ALMERIA..... EL SUR DE ESPANA... CERCA DE COSTA DE SOL.....LOS CONOCES??

I know exactly where your talking about. I've never been there though, the farthest south I've been is Valencia. I went there three years ago for this huge feast called "Fallas". I use to go to Spain every summer for a couple weeks, but I haven't been there since I started working full time.

Life use to be so simple. For those of you who are still in school... drag it out... trust me working full time sucks.

Originally posted by kurko:

I know exactly where your talking about. I've never been there though, the farthest south I've been is Valencia. I went there three years ago for this huge feast called "Fallas". I use to go to Spain every summer for a couple weeks, but I haven't been there since I started working full time.

Life use to be so simple. For those of you who are still in school... drag it out... trust me working full time sucks.

True! Spain is beautiful!....I've been to Valencia too.....The women are gorgeous!!

I went with my sis last time I went in 97, and she kept on telling me "What's wrong with you?

It's like you never saw women before"!

And one day while viciously throwing down, Jack rolled and declared "LET THEIR BE HOUSE"

and House music was born!!!

Guest crystalmethodny

Uhh, only by relationships... wink.gif

Yo quiero senoritas de Hispana.

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

Marc Anthony gives me chills when he sings. Especially when he sings the song about Puerto Rico - Preciosa - "Yo soy PUERTORIQUENO!!!!" I love that song.

Becca butterfly.gif

------------------

Let me take you on a trip, just a simple journey, a journey full of sound and beats, one that will lead you down....way down to the UNDERGROUND