Clubplanet Nightlife Community

About Men (all in good fun!!!)

nickijay

***The nice men are ugly.

***The handsome men are not nice.

***The handsome and nice men are gay.

***The handsome, nice and heterosexual men are married.

***The men who are not so handsome, but are nice men, have no money.

***The men who are not so handsome, but are nice men with money, think women are only after their money.

***The handsome men without money are afer our money.

***The handsome men, who are not so nice and somewhat hereosexual, don't think we are beautiful enough.

***The men who think we are beautiful, that are heterosexual, somewhat nice and have money, are cowards.

***The men who are somewhat handsome, somewhat nice and have some money and thank God are heterosexual are shy and NEVER MAKE THE FIRST MOVE!!!

***The men who never make the first move automatically lose interest in us when we take the initiative.

***NOW...WHO THE HELL UNDERSTANDS MEN???

------------------

angel.gif I LEAD A DOUBLE LIFE bad.gif

So basically you're saying you want us to make the first move only if we're gay and if not you want us to be married and get a divorce so we can be with you.

Sounds like I need to get married, then get a divorce, change sexual preferences and then come after you.

And you say you can't understand US????

------------------

Dream a little dream...

Originally posted by uknjx2:

***The handsome men, who are not so nice and somewhat hereosexual, don't think we are beautiful enough.

***The men who think we are beautiful, that are heterosexual, somewhat nice and have money, are cowards.

***The men who are somewhat handsome, somewhat nice and have some money and thank God are heterosexual are shy and NEVER MAKE THE FIRST MOVE!!!

***The men who never make the first move automatically lose interest in us when we take the initiative.

***NOW...WHO THE HELL UNDERSTANDS MEN???

Yep, I think these last pretty much cover it wink.gif. Whomever wrote this knew what they were talking about (at least from my experiences thus far).

------------------

Non esco con Tizio, Caio e Sempronio. Forse Caio!