Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MUSCLE HATERS!!!!

ziazan

HAVE ANY OF YOU EVER STOP TO THINK

THAT NOT ALL OF THE GUYS THAT ARE MUSCULAR

JUICE IT UP????

MY BF IS REALLY BUILT, AND RUDE PEOPLE YELL

THINGS LIKE STEROIDS OR JUICER TO HIM ALL THE TIME. mad.gif

HE WORKS VERY HARD ON HIS BODY AND IS 100%NATURAL.

AND I'M THE ONE WHO MAKES HIM TAKE HIS SHIRT OFF IN CLUBS IF HE IS SWEATING UP A STORM!

I KNOW THERE ARE A LOT OF JUICERS OUT THERE

BUT PLEASE GIVE THE NATURAL GUYS SOME CREDIT!!! rolleyes.gif

I LOVE MY HONEYS MUSCLES!!!! wink.gif

Guest clubkid77

I'm built like PVD, tall and skinny.

Anyways one time i was at the club i was spinnin at, and i was gettin ready to leave and one of those musclegeeks was "posing" trying to look cool so i started doin the same shit behind his back. Some people sittin on the bar started to laugh, and were like Yo go compete with him! All i could say is i dont have to i DJ so i get more pussy then him, and all i gota lift are my records! But then on the serious note the only muscles a guy needs are his head his heart and his junk, and roids ruin all 3. Anyways roids or no roids most big muscleheads are compensating for a small dick.

This has been an interesting couple of threads... My $0.02 is that steroids or not, getting huge is silly. It just doesn't look right. Yeah I know, people have different opinions, but... <sigh> what-ever.

Now let's not confuse muscle mass and low bodyfat. I work out to stay lean and have no desire to get any bigger. There are drugs for that also, some legal and some not, but they aren't steroids. Generally speaking, if you use steroids you'll be big and lean, because so much energy will be consumed by the muscles even at rest, but once you're lean (we're talking 4-5-6% fat for guys), an average-sized physique looks better than a bulky one. In my opinion.

Originally posted by Ph0eniX:

I get that all the time too ...when I tell people that I never juiced and never will they don't believe me ...whatever ...jealousy is a bitch ...who cares

Stop lying jerkey.. Why do you think your parents named you "Jack"?? Cause they had the juice in you since day one..

It's ok "Jack", I wont look down on you for it.. wink.gif

------------------

cart04.gif

I like big guys, I actually have a preference for them, and I don't understand why everyone makes fun of them. If thats the way they wanna be, fine! People come in all sizes, and the big boobed, fat , or skinny people don't like being talked about, and nor do guys with muscles...

Anybody ever read those New Universe comics?

This post reminds me of something outta DP7 or whatever the hell that comic was called...

This guy took some super serum to make him so big (he was like peewee herman before it).. get this one.... it made him so big that he couldn't even move his pinky finger.. hahah!!!

How's THAT for musclebound?

Well-------- Atleast he knows he can't get any bigger... haha!!! Pinnacle of perfection!!

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

asthanos.gif

"Takin' out the suckas, and they don't know how I did it!!!"

munch.GIF

[This message has been edited by artful (edited 09-16-2000).]

Originally posted by lunatik:

don't give a shit. muscle or not. keep it to yourself. just don't be taking off your shirts at clubs... dress code.. dress code.. u wanna strip, go home. and if the reason is if he's sweating and hot then stop dancing.

Hold on, I'm sure if you had a bod to show off, you probally would. It's all you jealous motherfuckers that give us natural guys a hard time. I'm 100% elnatural and proud of it. I hear shit every now and then, just laugh at them and smile. SO IF YOUR DANCIN AND YOUR HOT, THEN TAKE OFF YOUR FUCKIN CLOTHES ALREADY AND LET THE WORLD KNOW WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE!!!!!!!

Originally posted by lunatik:

don't give a shit. muscle or not. keep it to yourself. just don't be taking off your shirts at clubs... dress code.. dress code.. u wanna strip, go home. and if the reason is if he's sweating and hot then stop dancing.

NO sweetheart, the reason hes hot and sweaty is because he is next to me!!!!! biggrin.gif