Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Tenaglia is....

Guest crystalmethodny

You were there Neptune?

Aww shucks. Was Cytherea too?

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

DT was certainly in fine form yesterday, dropping great tracks like Pasilda, Be, AC..DC and more old skool stuff as well. Not too many people there this time which was good cause we got more room to dance...heheh...ohhh also got Danny GU-17 CD Sampler !!! smile.gif

AC...DC !!!! biggrin.gif

------------------

Legalize n Advertize

Originally posted by trancenergy:

DT was certainly in fine form yesterday, dropping great tracks like Pasilda, Be, AC..DC and more old skool stuff as well. Not too many people there this time which was good cause we got more room to dance...heheh...ohhh also got Danny GU-17 CD Sampler !!! smile.gif

AC...DC !!!! biggrin.gif

Huh? that floor was packed until...well I had no concept of time smile.gif

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Don't get me wrong there were people there just not as many as there have been in the past....maybe many people didn't know that Danny was back in NY...oh well better for us cause we got more room.

BTW what time did people leave ? I jetted with my crew at 7:30 (around the time that the disco n soul started wink.gif

------------------

Legalize n Advertize

yes danny was amazing yesterday...i cant believe he played push the feeling on (mark kinchen--nightcrawlers)...it was also phat hearing him denounce the rumor that he was busted for drug peddling in ibiza...i also like how pumped he was over a couple o new tracks...and he would voice that over the song....you gotta love the man!!!!!

Danny is the answer....god bless him..i hope hes around for a long time smile.gif

shit the man is pushing his sounds to the edge..unlike no other...I hear John Digweed doing it too now more than ever...but for my Friday night..Danny Rulez!!!!

i like the cd sampler as well smile.gif

Originally posted by Pershoot:

Danny is the answer....god bless him..i hope hes around for a long time smile.gif

/B]

Hey! You were there?? Why U didn't come to say hi, ha? smile.gif

Later Amalka

------------------

I've told myself so many times before

But this time I think I mean it for sure

We have reached a full stop

Nothing's going to save us from the big drop.. "DM"

Danny as always comes back with a Bang! An incredible night, some amazing new tracks...I'm still exhausted and it is sunday...Diego where the hell did you dissapear to? I saw Bill like later on in the evening, but I figured you left...We need to talk to, this tuesday I think if your not busy we should meet up...

I'm Jamming to the GU CD right now...I've finally had the opportunity, yesterday to listen to it after I woke up from Vinyl and today after I woke up, and listen to it without any distractions in it's entirety...and it is truly amazing, I hope you all buy it when it comes out this week, you won't be dissapointed...

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

it.gif

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

off the friggin hook.

I've been figting a nasty cold all week, and when I left, the cold was all gone...I guess Vinyl IS the Answer...to everything, it'll even cure the common cold smile.gif

Nice meeting you too jam, and also amalkav, hope you had a good time.

- Pete

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

If u thought his set was insane on friday night, you should of heard him w/ Laurent Garnier back to back at Space. It was a line-up dream come true.

After witnessing one of the best parties on the island a few days before, Vinyl was a bit of a let down. The place is a rat hole and you can't even have a FCUKing beer there!

HOME better come through and make something happen...

Awww rims that bites! It wasn't that crowded there at all. It was perfecto!

BTW - rims, off the topic but do you know when the Luau (sp?) at the beach is supposed to be? I heard its next Saturday or the 30th...I wouldn't mind checking that out and see a couple of peeps that are still there...PM me with the date if you know.

~*Jam*~

------------------

Non esco con Tizio, Caio e Sempronio. Forse Caio!

Danny was definitely on point Friday night. I hardly sat down at all since I got there. I think I left around 6:30. It was nice meeting Mac (finally), Rebecca, I believe it was Pete (schwingpep), and Pershoot. As for the other people that were there I was the crazy chica wearing all black and two ponytails in my hair. I was at the bar for the meetup and I didn't (I am guessing) see anyone.

Steve, many thanks for helping me out from that guy. I thought he was high on something. And I'm sorry I took a detour from the dance circle to uhhhh "socialize" I guess I can say I had a little Latin fever myself wink.gif. I tried looking for you when I left to say bye but I had no clue where you were.

But all in all Danny was AMAZING!!!

Ciao...~*Jam*~

------------------

Non esco con Tizio, Caio e Sempronio. Forse Caio!

I was in VINYL for my first time and it was amazing!!! It was pure excitement. Great music, great people, great club. cwm9.gif

Unfortunately my girlfriend didn't like it at all, so I really don't know what to do. cwm44.gif

But one thing is for sure, I WILL NWVWR FORGET THIS PARTY.

Thx DANNY

------------------

We're in this together now

none of them can stop us now

we will make it through somehow...

mike,

girls are fickle.... my experience is they usually want to go where the fashion show is...like the big room places. Hat blanket statements, but thats my experience in general... There are the musiclovers! But, vinyl is all about the music.. if you didnt notice!! tell her to relax!! feel it! smile.gif

-Adam

cwm35.gif

------------------

"Children, come together, in the spirit, OF HOUSE" -Aaron Carl