Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Kinds of E pills that u've rolled?

Yellow Microdots, Batmans, Kappa, CK, Doves, Elephants, Mercedes, Clovers, Mitsubishi, Hearts, MVP, Diamonds, D&G, Sunshines, Green Goblins, and many...many others cwm32.gif

did i mention Adidas, X-Files, Chocolate Chips, and Domes?

------------------

eye.gif

[This message has been edited by shadyeye (edited 09-18-2000).]

Here's my list:

Double-stack Fish - by far the best - had them on Saturday night at SF took only 20 minutes to kick in.

Some of the other's I have taken this past year - Ferrari's, Turbo, Candy Canes, Dolphins, Buddha, Euro's, America Online, otorala and Green CK.

I'll have to think all the way back to June when I started doing this stuff.

chinese Star, x-files, purple fish, genie/alladin, zorro, red music note, purple peace signs, triple x (xxx), red loves (diamond pill w/ 'love' stamped on em), and silver bullets (white small pill.. no stamp)

cwm44.gif

i know i know.. moderation is key.. i know that now.

holy crap that face is HUGE! they dont look like that when they are on the side when you post!

[This message has been edited by lowmazda (edited 09-18-2000).]

Some that I've dropped...

blue tweeties, motorolas, mitsubishis, double stacked mitus, green nipples, milleniums, white buddhas (raised buddhas & stamped buddhas), double stacked buddhas, green lightnings, loves, ck's, cloud 9s, and rolex.

Damn, didn't think I've rolled much, but writing it down makes it look worse. The only bad roll I had out of all these were the green lightnings, gave me a major headache and stomach pain (must have been dxm). Funny, those are the only ones I got in a club too. The best ones I've had were the blue tweeties, just dropped those this weekend and it felt like my first time.

Ok, lets see...

In no particular order (its hard enough to remember them all)

Motorolas, Chinese stars, Green and White CK's, White clovers, Rolex, Ferraris, Rolls Royces, Buddas, Alladins, Mercedes, White Nike, Milleniums (MM), Teletubbies, Barsa 100's, Chinese Stars, Diamond7's, Brown double stacked Fish (really good cwm4.gif ) Pure MDMA capsules... shit, I know ther's been more, but I just cant recall them all. That's without including all those pills passed to me by friends by surprise, that I didn't ever know what they were...

U guys be careful out there and always buy your E before going out.. Don't be trusting your brain and serotonin to some random stranger in the clubs... And for safety, dont forget to check if your pills are good at www.dancesafe.org They have pills tested from all over the us every month. Real accurate analysis... Remember, always keep it real, and dance like ther's no tomorrow!!!

-------------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Ok, lets see...

In no particular order (its hard enough to remember them all)

Motorolas, Chinese stars, Green and White CK's, White clovers, Rolex, Ferraris, Rolls Royces, Buddas, Alladins, Mercedes, White Nike, Milleniums (MM), Teletubbies, Barsa 100's, Chinese Stars, Diamond7's, Brown double stacked Fish (really good cwm4.gif ) Pure MDMA capsules... shit, I know ther's been more, but I just cant recall them all. That's without including all those pills passed to me by friends by surprise, that I didn't ever know what they were...

U guys be careful out there and always buy your E before going out.. Don't be trusting your brain and serotonin to some random stranger in the clubs... And for safety, dont forget to check if your pills are good at www.dancesafe.org They have pills tested from all over the us every month. Really accurate analysis... Remember, always keep it real, and dance like there's no tomorrow!!!

-------------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

I am going to feel like a crackhead by the time I'm done w/ this list. Naming the better of the batch....X-Files, Buddhas, red CK's, Fila's, dolphins, Y2k's, mitsu's, RN's, certs, one-ways, white diamonds, pink bullets, 007's.

Damn...I can't think. Maybe cause I do too much of this. Well some other sucky pills I've had.... green clovers, sunshines, Toyota's, red hearts, butterflys. That's all I can think of. cwm44.gif