Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BT & Hooverphonic @ The Roxy Oct 20th

h0nus

I saw Oakie at the Roxy two times last year..also I used to got to Big Friday's once and a while. The Roxy is a great spot because the dance floor is a huge open space and there is also a lot of room around the floor by the stage, bar..also some couches and shit..plus there is an upstairs where you can chill out for a while. For Oakenfold, tickets were also through Ticketmaster and they seemed to sell just the right amount..a perfect amount of people inside..never too fucking crowded and annoying. If they do the same for this..you should be really happy with what you get.

Did you guys get your tickets yet?

I am definately in for seeing BT. As I said in the NYC UC, perhaps we should think about going back to back with Taul Paul and Danny Howell's on the Thursday....it would be like in July with Oakenfold, Cox and then drinking like fishies on Sat.

Just a thought...

I dont know about you all, but taking time off is good and all but I'm anxious to go out and get my groove on again.

So, to get to the point -- count me in.

Guest cosmicgirl

is anyone having problems getting tix for bt/hoov on line? i cant seem to get a confirmation number but ive given them all of my info

------------------

What goes on?!?!

Crommy -- I believe h0nus got 4 tix... one for each of us, one extra for another spare person. I'd be up for a back-to-back, then going nuts on the weekend...... I'm starting to look forward to the lunacy that my weekend jaunts have become. biggrin.gif

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

"Battersea how it is..."

Yeah, I'm going to this. Though I don't feel BT as much as I used to, I still hear that his live show is amazing.

Love Hooverphonic as well. Just found out that it was their song that was on that VW commercial a while back.

--DJ David Christopher

cwm23.gif I'm so pissed. BT rocked at the Bowery Ballroom but I can't see him at the Roxy cause I have to go to Italy. Poor me rolleyes.gif

But fortunately I can check out Moby on the 18th cause I'm not leaving till the 20th biggrin.gif

------------------

BAC

If a man does not keep pace with his companions,

perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer.