Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where do you all buy your CD's ???????

tenupa

I found this cool place in the Village, I think it's on Carmine St. They have CD's like SF #7, Twilo vs. Webster Hall, Tunnel, Exit and so on.... I think they're mixed by a company called City Beats. This place has alot of stuff but it doesn't have the harder to find stuff like Madagascar, or some of the awesome imports.

Does anybody know where to find this stuff? Any good websites out there?

Thanks in advance.

Tenupa

Don't search for the answers to your questions, live your questions and the answers will come to you.

If you can get to Queens...check out Andy's House of Sound on Northern Blvd. He's got a shitload of ug tapes and cd's and will also order ANYTHING that you want..he's got mad connects to many dj's and distributors both US and Europe.

For the city..you can check out 8ball on 9th Street bet. 3/4..more of a DJ shop (vinyl) but they have some pretty good tapes. Also, Throb (14th bet. 2/3) also a DJ shop..but the cd's/tapes they have are more hard to find ug shit.

enjoy

If Port Chester is not a long drive from where ever you are theres a great store in the flea market. They got all those underground CD's. Like 50 diff ones to choose from. Always got like 10 or so that are real new. Personally I cant bring myself to pay 15-20 for mix cd's no more, bought like 25 or so in the past. They get played out too quick. Napster's the shit though, if you know what your lookin for you can find almost any song. Love Music in New Rochelle has an alright selection their too.

If anyone of you are on Napster check out my name "dj4TKE" I put up most of my cd's (new exit, factory, etc..) I also put up the Hot 97 cd's (if your into it) and have lots of new singles both club and hip hop. I try to leave my computer on when i go to class so if ur interested look for it tom from 10am on. I got a cable connection so the speed is very good too. peace!

well, if you can get out to Jersey, there is this store called Mondo Music, its on Rt. 4 in Paramus near the Garden State Plaza Mall. Jersey people....you know exactly what i'm saying...LOL.....anyway, they have alot of phatty CDs/Tapes, including alot of the Live@EXIT CDs, NIght at SF CDs, Tunnel shit,alot of good Progressive House/Trance Compalations...some older good stuff, and they also carry some DJ made cds....pretty cool place to go....another good place to get PHAT CDs?

Meet DJs! rolleyes.gif meet DJs, and promoters...one of my boys was a promoter for SF, and he used to always hooke me up with CDs from certain nights.....really good deep shit. Well...im out. Happy Huntin!

-Al- cwm12.gifcwm30.gifcwm12.gifcwm27.gif