Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Webster Hall

tara19

Honestly, it's only worth it when they have good DJ's. I work there and it has sucked for like a year, but suddenly they've been getting some ok DJ's on Fridays. Taucher spins there sometimes and they had DJ Scribble a couple of months ago. It's just not worth it unless they have a special event. Too many tourists!!

Webster Hall will soon be the hottest club in the city... Alex and Leo are throwing the party begining in mid october, and the dj lineup they are discussing is unmatched... many euro superstars, in addition to resident

super dj brutal bill....

be on the lookout for this party

RR

------------------

"Losers try. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen." www.djrussreign.com

i've only been there once and that was 2-3 yrs ago. very very touristy. and i only went there to take my cousin to a nyc club that was huge but tame.

i don't know what's with going on now, but i wouldn't recommend it.

just my opinion cwm26.gif

------------------

things to see, people to do... hehe

lavkrap@aol.com

Ummm I uesd to go there all the time. I thought that place was the shit. LOL! Then I slowly started to not like it when I could give you a list of what songs they were going to play before they played them (esp. in the hip-hop room). I haven't been there in months!

~*Jam*~

------------------

Non esco con Tizio, Caio e Sempronio. Forse Caio!

been there once and hated it. low class is right. people grabbing and groping left and right.

but then again, i think they are working hard to make changes to the scene. bringing in trance nights for one and like russ said bringing some other djs with different styles than the usual WH beats.

but until the scene changes... no way am i going back.

I went to see Taucher there. Worse time, The music was great but the place itself is falling apart. Downstairs they play hip hop soooooooooooooo You get retards in the club....If they get Ferry or Tiesto and throw a few fire bombs downstairs the club might be good again!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by russ reign:

well djs that are being discussed are tiesto, ferry corsten, matt darey, gatechrasher, etc...

OMG!!!! eek2.gif

: tongue.gifuts on her dancin' shoes:: WOOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!! post that info ASAP!!!!!! scream.gif

jump3.gif

------------------

"Ooh baby, I feel like the music sounds better with you..." luna.gif

like i said before on other post webster hall is a great venue, awesome light/music system, sexy and juicy go go girls, huge space, good location and sometimes there are many pretty chicks(mostly foreign) there. BUT, the crowd in general is unspeakably disgusting,it's a melting pot of losers. there are many "immigrant juiceheads" i hope they come up with a door policy and sort out the regulars and losers. cause it's one helluva waste of space.

Originally posted by russ reign:

Webster Hall will soon be the hottest club in the city... Alex and Leo are throwing the party begining in mid october, and the dj lineup they are discussing is unmatched... many euro superstars, in addition to resident

super dj brutal bill....

be on the lookout for this party

RR

Nice.. That would definitely be something new.. Alex and Leo are great promotors ( in the past anyway ) and they can definitely throw some good parties..

I'll keep my eye out for that..

------------------

cart04.gif

As Usually I have to come in with the facts. OK A)ALex & Leo are no longer promoters (They produce music now and only got involved with WH is to get the distribution deal for there music) Smart move on there part. B) The only event coming up that I know of there that might be worth a good time is The Columbus Day Party. It's a sunday shouldn't be touristy but young. I heard it's 18 & over so I will be at LIMELIGHT or TWILO. I hate school break parties too many youngens causing drama. cwm28.gif

Ok that's the 411. When I get more I will post it. Oh but none of those high and DJ's are confirmed yet. Not even close. And hun Russ baby Brutal Bill is just not a lot of people's cup of tea anymore baby. But really was he ever?

Been there many times for Baird Jones parties and when Divine was spinning the main floor. I think the place is mad phat, but the crowd is a buncha B&T amateurs and the djs ive heard since are weak. I will go back if they are really getting Taucher and his sort to spin there. It could be a KICKASS club with the right djs.

Blue skies,

Melissa

------------------

All for fun and fun for all

mbdewey@yahoo.com

cotton - it's 19+ now on Friday and Saturday nights, I have a really good feeling that they are gonna be able to get those big name DJs too, because Alex & Leo's promotions are being funded and backed by Cirrus Radio, which broadcasts live from the club (Fridays I believe) and that should have some clout with the European jocks w/ the whole Tranzworld CD compilation connection....I've got my eye on this party, I think it miht develop nicely, and to my knowledge (actually from Alex's mouth) there are major promotional efforts getting underway.....

Oh, and I'm spinning there on November 4th smile.gif

50's music baby, 50's music smile.gif

------------------

"Losers try. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen." www.djrussreign.com