Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PLEASE LADIES I need some advice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ges1999

Say you meet a man and he is cute and you are attracted to him. Do you make the first move on him.... or do you wait for him even though you really like him, will you wait for his move. But of he doesn't make that move will you be turned off, because he is a little shy. Well thats the problem I'm having. I am the guy who is a little shy, but I work with her that is one of the main reasons I keep debating the issue. HELP!!! cwm33.gif

[This message has been edited by ges1999 (edited 09-20-2000).]

Grow some balls, Godammit!

If you think this little chickenhead likes u, why then, by all means make dat move.

Here's what u do. Grab her by her neck, take ur tongue, and stick it down her throat. Then u grab her ass and.......ooops, sorry getting carried away there.

Remember, the goal is to " Hit those skins, knock those boots, close that deal"

hope this helps

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Nothing wrong with making the first move. That's flattering to any guy. Another thing - guys are really bad at picking up those vibes and cannot really tell if a girl likes them or not. So just ask him out smile.gif Good luck smile.gif))

oh you are soooooo right. i'm the biggest chicken here probably. it could be slappin me in the face and i'd still be clueless

Originally posted by ges1999:

Well one of the reasons its hard because I work with her and she is one my new co-workers, so there is reasons on why I haven't made that move. Its hard if you have to work with that person cwm10.gif

Work is different. Does your company have a policy on dating coworkers? If yes, then it sucks. If no, go for it.. Or at least try to hang out with her as much as possible and see if she's interested at all. Without being blunt.