Clubplanet Nightlife Community

YO!!! its 420 mofos do u know where...

I have a joint ready everyday for my ride home for work. It takes me approx 45 minutes to get home so I put on my sunglasses, open the windows and sunroof, put on some floyd and cruise alll the way home!

Ahh isnt 5:00 great....Oh so to answer your question, my joint is in my car waiting for me to spark it up! cwm9.gifcwm30.gif

------------------

catwink1.gif

Originally posted by misskittie:

I have a joint ready everyday for my ride home for work. It takes me approx 45 minutes to get home so I put on my sunglasses, open the windows and sunroof, put on some floyd and cruise alll the way home!

Ahh isnt 5:00 great....Oh so to answer your question, my joint is in my car waiting for me to spark it up! cwm9.gifcwm30.gif

That'd be my ideal ride home. Too bad I take the subway to work smile.gif)) Maybe I should smoke a joint on the train!

Originally posted by misskittie:

I used to do that too, I have a 37 minute ride with no traffic down the GSP but lately all the State Troopers have been making me nerveous so I have to wait to get home & pack the bong !!

------------------

"In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing."

"To dream of the person you want to be is to waste the person you are."

Not even when it's 4:20 PST biggrin.gif

A little sing along while you puff...

THE BONG SONG

Oooh, that girl's so scandalous.

'Cuz she's puffin' that weed and cannibus. Smokin' them thangs like "Who's the ish!" With a look in her eyes so devilish.

She gets weed at the hip-hop spots.

With the seeds, she can play connect the dots.

When she's herbin' they call the cops.

'Cuz she smokin' La weeda loca!

She's got weed by the truck, truck, truck.

Blunts like what, what, what.

Baby blaze it up, up, up.

I think I'll sing it again...

Baby blaze it up, up, up.

I think I'll sing it again...

All night long... Let me hit-that-bong!!!

Free time on my hand??? nahh. cwm29.gif

------------------

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, And sorry I could not travel both, And be one traveler, long I stood, And looked down one as far as I could...

I shall be telling this with a sigh, Somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference.

--RF