Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If you had all the money in the world what 2 cars would you have and why?

A convertible Karman Ghia with a porshe engine (the Ghia is basicly a beetle with a sport body, so the engine has to be changed to porshe) There's a Ghia parked in front of Vynil very often. (Actually one doesn't need a lots of money to get this, just luck because all Ghias are rusted to death now.)

My second car would be one of the middle size convertible Jaguar. (less original, more expensive.)

I had a 1989 Mustang for a while and I hated it, automatic transmission are for disable people not for sport cars.

Plur,

Joël S.

How about one a those phat ass cars they drove in Gone in 60 seconds... something with the most up-to-date engine specs etc.... then I'd have it customed up the wazooo.. but it's gotta have some a that old-worldy flavor..

Shit I might even get the whole thing custom built... like with the body of a 1950's car...

Next one would definitely be a nice all-wheel drive SUV... I just saw some nice ones that are out on "Today" on FOX.. but those are SUV combos...

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

asthanos.gif

"Takin' out the suckas, and they don't know how I did it!!!"

munch.GIF

Definately the 61965 Shelby Cobra. What a monster in its day and still is today. 0-60 in under 4, and can peal out on the highway at 70.

For my 21st century pick it would be a ferrari F550. One of the true fucking supercars of today!

Hopefully going to racing school this fall. Yea!!!

------------------

*************************I got to thank god for the music.

I think that I would want the Mercedes Maybach sedan that was in the show circuit last year. And like B2B, a F1 car, but I would go for a McLaren F1.

And Dirtyslapper: Nice choice in cars, even if they are over-priced Fords... cwm35.gif

JDogg

------------------

Back to work now...

coming back from a vacation is hell.