Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Random guys who grab girls at Clubs..

Originally posted by brandie:

i am *obnoxious* . . . i will turn around and make a scene if i have to . . and if i can grab on to the roaming hand and find the guy it's attached too, i'll scream at him, and i even *spit* on a guy once, who decided that since i had a skirt on (and it wasn't that short, and it had shorts attached underneath it) that it was his god-given right to put his hand up it.

luv,

brandie

I don't know if thats the best the to do Brandie...think about it, if a guy has the balls to grab your ass, he'll probably do anything. I've seen girls get spit at, hair pulled, gum thrown in their hair, even slapped when girls try to be fucked up to them...I guess the best thing to do is let them know...but don't go off on them, cause there are some real psychos out there.

Like CrystalMethod NY and Schwingep...talk about SICKOS! cool.gif

Ali

------------------

"Underground will forever baby...we're just like roaches, never dying, always livin'" - The Trancespotters

LUCIFER IS ACTUALLY A GOOD GUY , I DONT THINK HE WOULD DO THAT . If i was out with my girlfriend and someguy grabbed her butt, much less looked at her too long. i would break his face and i wouldnt stop until he was pulp, , if some guy grabs your butt tell a bigger guy, and the previous butt grabber would likely learn a lesson. if i saw some guy grab a girl against her wishes , even if i didnt know the girl, i would pulverize him, that shit makes me sick to my stomach. but open your mouth when it happens or it'll never stop.

some guy was all over my friends gf once, when we came up to find out what the fuck is going on he had the nerve to say "get away from my girl" you should have been there when he got knocked out, anyways i hate the bastards that grab

------------------

weed.gif

Originally posted by divalicious:

even tho i am not the most approachable gal in a club, due to the "as if" look my buddy uknjx2 says i give to the idiots who don't know how to approach someone properly, i am constantly assaulted by guys' utter rudeness.

if a guy does touch me in a way that is offensive (ie: grabs my butt) i've been known to knock them upside the head like their mamas should have done when thay were growing up!

ooo, i remember one of the bouncers i know at exit smacked my butt and i whipped around with my fists up ready to battle!! i felt like i made that growl sound that Ling (from Ally McBeal) makes!! in the red corner, Divalicious - 5'4" 120#. in the blue corner, Lucifer (that's his name!) - 6'1" 230#!! that would have been fuuuuny cwm27.gif

OH MY, that look will kill one of these days!!!!

cwm31.gif

------------------

jumpdei.gif

if your bf did nothing about it, that is not good..

Originally posted by tara19:

I posted a topic about this not too long ago. I know what you mean about guys touching and grabbing you. They even have the nerve to do it if you are with a guy. I was out with My bf one night at Exit and the guy just came right up to me with my bf standing right there and he grabbed my butt. They have no respect

Originally posted by Abstrakt:

I don't know if thats the best the to do Brandie...think about it, if a guy has the balls to grab your ass, he'll probably do anything. I've seen girls get spit at, hair pulled, gum thrown in their hair, even slapped when girls try to be fucked up to them...I guess the best thing to do is let them know...but don't go off on them, cause there are some real psychos out there.

Like CrystalMethod NY and Schwingep...talk about SICKOS! cool.gif

Ali

Well first I want to apologize to Brandie for grabbing her ass, I couldn't help myself. cwm30.gif

Rob, it was really tough trying to sneak that one in while you had your arms around her, I had to crawl on the floor and then assume the proper getaway stance, and then ...bam. Got away scott free! biggrin.gif

As for Ali, I wanna know why you're always trying to grab my sack and grind your ass up against me at Vinyl, next time Im gona take one of my blow pops and shove it up your ass, so every time you fart you'll be blowing bubbles!!!

Next time I want a reach around I'll ask for it bitch!!!

- Pete

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

[This message has been edited by schwingep (edited 09-22-2000).]

Originally posted by schwingep:

As for Ali, I wanna know why you're always trying to grab my sack and grind your ass up against me at Vinyl, next time Im gona take one of my blow pops and shove it up your ass, so every time you fart you'll be blowing bubbles!!!

Next time I want a reach around I'll ask for it bitch!!!

- Pete

ROTFLMAO

cwm12.gifcwm2.gif

------------------

blultbar.gif

disco_anim_bf16.gif A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

Ass is good!!!!!!!!!

Ya gotta love the excuses some a these guys use to grab an ass though....

This one girl walked up to this tall guy to ask him where the bathroom was... his hand was all on her ass as he began to explain...

I was like DDDAAAAAMMMMNNNNNN!!!!!

I don't have the guts.. or maybe it's the lack of conscience you need in order to do something like that... Whatever it is.. it's not in my make-up...

Ummm ladies.. speaking on behalf of the temperment of men.. I don't think screaming at those guys is gonna do the trick... causing a scene is definitely better than doing nothing.. but do you really think these guys haven't desensitized themselves to that stuff? Do you really think they even hear what you're saying when you're screaming at them?

On a more positive note.. maybe these outbursts will send a message to other men before they begin to take this path, that it is something that women find objectionable/unacceptable....

That would be nice. cwm45.gif

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

asthanos.gifeye.gifskulmov.gif

"Takin' out the suckas, and they don't know how I did it!!!"

munch.GIF