Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question????????????????

glowgirl

Originally posted by glowgirl:

What does it mean when you say you like someone as a person????????

I would think it means that you aren't interested in them sexually. Or in a romatnic way cwm38.gif

------------------

It takes a minute to like someone, an hour to get to know someone, a month to love someone, but it takes a life time to get over someone.

Kat7135672@aol.com

angel_blue.gif

Originally posted by glowgirl:

A girl said that to me not a guy!!!!

oh, in that case it might mean:

"we might be friends at some point."

i guess you kinda have to know all the circumstances of the situation.

------------------

"The laughter was like a drug, but what was more like a drug was the drugs."

Originally posted by joeserra:

if a chick said that to you it means that she doesn't want you munching on her carpet......

LMAO !

------------------

"In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing."

"To dream of the person you want to be is to waste the person you are."

Well considering she's not talking abuot this in a sexual way.

I would have to say that means you're more like acquaintences rather than good friends. More like when you see each other at a club and hang a little and chat a little but aren't going to say heres my number lets go out and get some drinks together and share life our life stories.

- Pete

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

It basically means you like who they are. You respect them for what they stand for and their personality and find them fun to be around. Yet with that, you see no future for a romantic realtionship.

Id get into this more but I havent much time right now. cwm9.gifcwm38.gif

------------------

Disco-02.gif

There's an old Irish saying -- 'there are no strangers, just friends who haven't met' -- so, until we meet, may peace and plenty rain down upon your head.

i agree w/ misskittie. i was friends worth a girl for a like forever. we were really close and unfortunately we havent' talked in a long time. but we never thougth about each other in that way, cept when we were really young, but thats different. we could talk on the phone for hours, yet we both always just looked at each other as friends.

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

hmr3.gif

ban1.gif

That you like how they think, and that they take action on how they really feel . I like someone as a person because of how they make me feel when I am with them. Isn't happiness our ultimate goal anyway?? cwm7.gif

------------------

~The poor long for Riches,

The rich long for Heaven,

But the wise desire Tranquility.~

It's like that same thing when someone goes "It's not you, it's me."

In this case it depends who's saying it. Like it might be said if someone really appreciated what you stood for as an individual and your points of view etc...

Sometimes you hang out with people that you don't really like as a person/individual but they're funny or entertaining in some way...

I don't know.... cause the thing that I can't agree with other people on is that whole "not in a physical/sexual way thing" because wouldn't the person just say "I like you as a friend / brother/sister to me" type of thing?

Liking someone as a person, I think, has no bearing on stating whether or not you are attracted to them or not.... I could very easily say it to someone that I'm head over heels for.

In a nutshell I would say the other person really appreciates some qualities that you exhibit. Plain and simple.

We all have friends we've known forever.. but they do let's say something amoral and such... things we wouldn't approve of, but because they're our friends we let a lot of shit slide---------

So, without putting words in someone's mouth the "I like you as a person" thing may be her way of telling you that she admires you in some way. It's really uncomfortable for someone to come out and say I admire you.... Maybe actually saying something like that would make her feel uncomfortable or she might think it would sound corny.

It might not even be THAT serious a deal to her.. like it might just be her way of saying, yeah.. we could be friends...

Depends.. .it's a contextual thing..

--------just some thoughts to mull around------

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

asthanos.gifeye.gifskulmov.gif

"Takin' out the suckas, and they don't know how I did it!!!"

munch.GIF

Unfortunately, I think it could be any number of things. People think and say things so differently from one another that you never know.

Sometimes, I wish it would be easiest to just say what you mean and get it over with. However, I do think it was a comment in a positive way and you should take it as such. If spomeone chills with you with and hangs out, Im sure they like you somewhat, usually if you dont, u dont hang with that person really

Hard to understand people sometimes but Hey, thats what its all about, hehe.

If you want bluntness, talk to me....;p

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gif