Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FUCK GULIANI AND HIS BULLSHIT

envy7100

This is fucking bullshit. WHy doesnt Guliani try to catch some of the fucking assholes who are murdering and raping people while the cops are raiding clubs!!!!!!! I am fucking adamant right now wow. YEah so I went to Vynil around three all hyper to find out wow the club got raided AGAIN!!! Some random dude also told me that like Twilo and Exit were raided tonight as well. This is fucking ridiculous, why cant they just let people party and do whatever. Face the facts that no matter how many fucking clubs you raid there will ALWAYS BE DRUGS!!!!!! It is not fair that you have to go out with the thought of "is there going to be a raid tonight?" THis shit is giong to kill the vibe of places like Vynil if it continues I think. I had to vent, I am beside myself. This is such BULLSHIT!!!! Its like wow lets raid Vynil like EVERY WEEK ! Great. Anyway, sorry to ramble on but I am just POLLUTED right now after all this bullshit. what a night.

cwm21.gif

------------------

"I dreamed that you bewitched me into bed

And sung me moon-struck, kissed me quite insane.

(I think I made you up inside my head.)" --Sylvia Plath

00018539.jpg

Well, unfortunately, vinyl doesnt have the money of the bigger clubs, so thats why its an easy target. Im sure theyd get away with raiding the cracktory and exit and shutting them dow....they cant, too much money involved...a shame too....ironic, just as danny is named the number one dj...

-Adam

------------------

"Children, come together, in the spirit, OF HOUSE" -Aaron Carl

In case you guys weren't aware, drugs are illegal and they are a problem that NYC continues to face. Just b/c you choose to do them, it doesn't make them right. I do them too, but don't complain about raids...b/c if you weren't doing em, you wouldn't have anything to bitch about. Not trying to be an asshole here, but just my 2 cents...

Originally posted by blackhaus1:

In case you guys weren't aware, drugs are illegal and they are a problem that NYC continues to face. Just b/c you choose to do them, it doesn't make them right. I do them too, but don't complain about raids...b/c if you weren't doing em, you wouldn't have anything to bitch about. Not trying to be an asshole here, but just my 2 cents...

I can see drama heading your way... cwm35.gif

------------------

Dream a little dream...

Originally posted by azp112:

guliani is a cock sucker mother fucker he thinks that hes gonna be able to shut clubs in the city down. not a fuckin chance. all of these club owners have too much power.lets get this prick out of office.

yeah. Yeah. YEAH! Oh, wait, what? Whassat you say? He can't run again in the upcoming election? He's out anyway? But...that's no fun. We can't be all angry if the guy we're angry at isn't there. Who ya gonna be pissed at next?

cwm43.gif

I guess that at the risk of sounding repetitive every time one of these series of posts come up, I have chosen to club sober.

I can understand why some choose otherwise. I am disturbed that the police have chosen to attack the drug issue in this manner. I feel that a raid in a club is a much easier mark than a raid on a back-room place in some other neighborhood. Most people have gone through a metal detector and the likelihood that there will be gunfire is less. It also gains more favorable press that the police are busting a club that on the surface caters to the middle class homogenous crowd than a more heterogenous african-american crowd.

I have no answers or suggestions. If I get searched, the police can find my keys and my cash. I hope that I can leave with both of them.

JDogg

------------------

I stopped at a Sbarro and asked for an espresso.

The bright light working there said "Sorry we only

have Cheese and Pepperoni."

[This message has been edited by jdogg (edited 09-23-2000).]

I was at Vynil last Friday and what I saw there was a happy crowd dancing, with a great dj talking over the mic in a small club. Everybody was having a great time.

So to the people targeting this place--I gotta say you're way over ur head on this one. Stop the bullshit!!! How ridiculous can things get around here??

------------------

There must be a party going on around here!!!