Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who is this Alpha creep...

POOPSHOOT

nonononoo you're right you're right.. I'm that "guy" who makes you and alllll your badboy club buddies look bad by shitting and giggling behind a screen all day - but you know whaqt - i actually dont do that but get reminded on how much fucking fun it is to elicit a fucking idiot-boner-head response from knuckle-dragging gorilla fuckers like you, that it feels good to be alive agian

(And on that note I plan on playing ButtDarts with your g/f tonite at twilo.. . .)

Originally posted by alpha:

POOPSHOOT

nonononoo you're right you're right.. I'm that "guy" who makes you and alllll your badboy club buddies look bad by shitting and giggling behind a screen all day - but you know whaqt - i actually dont do that but get reminded on how much fucking fun it is to elicit a fucking idiot-boner-head response from knuckle-dragging gorilla fuckers like you, that it feels good to be alive agian

(And on that note I plan on playing ButtDarts with your g/f tonite at twilo.. . .)

Dude!! ...I missed you

------------------

signature.gif

LOL

you fucked *me* in the dumper?? wow, there i was, thinking i was so turned on by your sexy ummmmmm braided asshairs that we didn't even make it thru the front door. rolleyes.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

or

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

Guest crystalmethodny

LMAO

HAhhhhhhahahaha

You kids need to relax. This is classic

Muhahah

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

LMAO!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Alpha your a funny SOB..

But your still a dick.. Quit sending those error messages or I'm gonna have to come to Juniorverse and slip some g into your cosmo, BIATCH!!

------------------

cart04.gif

hey guyz....

I apologies for causing this drama... but I was very upset at the Private messages I got.. I couldn't believe they were for me... as I'm sure ALPHA recalls I kept replying back telling him he must be PMing the wrong person.. He's petty anyway.... but we can discuss all of this face to face at our next meetup and if he doesn't show then OFF WITH HIS PENIS... (just kidding) He's a big time coward....

lets keep the boards vibe positive and forget about this bullshit. I'm sorry for getting you involved (mainly brandie)

Love ya'll

Sinem

Originally posted by sgbrooklyn:

hey guyz....

I apologies for causing this drama... but I was very upset at the Private messages I got.. I couldn't believe they were for me... as I'm sure ALPHA recalls I kept replying back telling him he must be PMing the wrong person.. He's petty anyway.... but we can discuss all of this face to face at our next meetup and if he doesn't show then OFF WITH HIS PENIS... (just kidding) He's a big time coward....

lets keep the boards vibe positive and forget about this bullshit. I'm sorry for getting you involved (mainly brandie)

Love ya'll

Sinem

...just let me take that sledge hammer out of your ass, honey ...then we can keep the peace

------------------

signature.gif

............yawn......... cwm33.gif

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

asthanos.gifeye.gifskulmov.gif

"Takin' out the suckas, and they don't know how I did it!!!"

munch.GIF

Float like a butterfly,

Sting like a bee.

I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!?

Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!

dancingbaby.gif

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

daaaaamn i haven't laughed like this in weeks.. alpha reminds me of that kid who used to live down the street from me when i was like 12 or so... i'd beat the fuck out of him 3 times a week and he'd still keep coming for more.. hey, i'd kick his ass, but he'd win just 'cause i got so fucking mad every time..

let him be, he'll move on to someone else to fuck with soon..

sinem -- cok rahatsiz ettiyse istersen bi dahaki bulusmada kirariz kafasini j/k cwm23.gif hehehehe

morph_

-----------------------------------------

smile people, life's a game, no one get's out alive cwm32.gif

Hey! Sinem doesn't have a sledge hammer up her ass, JACK!

Sinem, don't let these guys sweat ya, sweetie. This is what we call "boys". Boy's will always do what they do . . . stupid thing! tongue.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

angel.gif

Originally posted by sgbrooklyn:

Hey guyz.. Like I said before I don't sweat the small stuff... And besides I think we have made amends with Alpha... I forgot about the whole thing so I think Phoenix should take a chill pill...

Blueangel- thanks babe!

Morph- sag ol (where you at the last meet-up??) smile.gif

Love, SINEM

thanks for the advise ...what would I do without you?! :-o

...cheeezzeee!!

------------------

signature.gif

[This message has been edited by Ph0eniX (edited 09-24-2000).]

Originally posted by blueangel:

Hey! Sinem doesn't have a sledge hammer up her ass, JACK!

Sinem, don't let these guys sweat ya, sweetie. This is what we call "boys". Boy's will always do what they do . . . stupid thing! tongue.gif

BlueAngel

sweat who?? ...please ...don't even start, sweetheart ...you don't know what you're up against ...or do you??

------------------

signature.gif

Hey guyz.. Like I said before I don't sweat the small stuff... And besides I think we have made amends with Alpha... I forgot about the whole thing so I think Phoenix should take a chill pill...

Blueangel- thanks babe!

Morph- sag ol (where you at the last meet-up??) smile.gif

Love, SINEM

I haven't read this board in days and then I see this thread. Gotta bump it up. Too funny! Don't be so uptight people. You had to see the filth he used to say to me and other ladies in chat back in the day. Alpha is the fuckin' funniest! Miss you!!!!

------------------

"I love the things that we should fear"

like many of you i was incredibly disgusted by this alpha character. since then i have come to realize through many a conversations that, don't tell him i said this but he is really sensitive and sweet. man is he going to kill me! arguing is a sport to him.

by the way i know you are reading this alpie email me tootse (quick!!! bend over!!!!!)

DM, DFA i better hear from you or niki and i will post your pic, then everyone will know!

jk love

erin