Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are your favorite spots to eat at AFTER CLUBBING???

Suhel

After a night of hardcore clubbing (or just plain anytime late wink.gif ) these, in my opinion are some of the best spots to hit up for food in NYC.

1) PIZZA - JOE'S PIZZA - corner of Carmine & Bleeker, just off 6th Avenue, West Village

----BEST GODDAMN SLICE IN TOWN, THE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE THERE EVERY NIGHT WILL PROVE THAT!!

OPEN TILL 5-5:30 AM on the Weekends!!!

2) DINER - WAVERLY DINER - corner of 6th Avenue & Waverly Place, West Village

---- GREAT FOOD, HUGE PORTIONS THAT ARE SO GOOD THAT I ALWAYS FINISH MY PLATE. GREAT FRIES (THE THICK STEAK ONES biggrin.gif), AND AMAZING FRESH SQUEEZED OJ. EXCELLENT SERVICE AND ATMOSPHERE.

3) ON THE GO - MAMOUN'S FALAFAL - R/H side of McDougal Street b/w West 3rd & Bleeker

---- DOPE DOPE DOPE DOPE! Mamoun's is a VILLAGE INSTITUTION!! Always packed, always a line. My fav is the Chicken Kebab...YEAHHHHHH!!!

- If anybody has any places to add or know of where the food is good after the club(s), let us, the clubworld (and conniseurs of fine food) know! Also for those of you who haven't hit up these spots yet, keep them in mind for next time!

Peace and love,

Suhel

------------------

Not everybody understands house music. It's a spiritual thing...

Cafeteria...cool place, great food, great people.

Coffee Shop...same as cafeteria, but food not as good, great looking waiters/waitresses. (only open till like 6am)

L'Express...just a standby for when u dont want to head over to cafeteria. So-so food.

Guest crystalmethodny

Ooohoooh!

The 'legendary'

Wo-Hop in Chinatown on Mott Street, right across from the old chicken arcade.

Stops serving at 4ish?

This is good after a night of 'normal' clubbing, followed by 'breakfast' of Chow Fun for carbs, then on to Afterhours!

This of course is for all you... 'sober' people.

Mmm

Gray Papaya, also legendary, all about the 'Recession Special'

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

No food, thank-you!!!

After a nite out I just go home and pass out on my bed, I don't usually have an appetite till the next day!! When I do come home my parents are usually having breakfast, so my mom's always like, you want some eggs or something, and I'm like no way !!! She always manages to give me a wierd "I know what you did last nite look". hehe

romy20

------------------

tunnel.gif

ARE YOU FEELING IT?

clubchick20@hotmail.com

McDonalds, I like to watch the old people come in all dressed up for church. There's this one old guy who gets all decked out and macks old ladies. He's funny to look at.

or have a Blueberry Cheesecake Pure Protein bar washed down with a frothy Pure Protein chocolate shake.

------------------

It's the 21st Century, there's other ways to get fucked up.