Anyone here 30 or older?

kimmr

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YES!

You guys are a breath of fresh air...

28 and strong, love to dance until these bones fight back....

I am into the "Elder Clubbers" rendezvous, I think a pre-party is in order......

Keep the post, let's put it together and let the youth in our souls spill out onto the floor!

!!!!-S

AAAHHHH! so jazzed by this thread.

I'm at the big 3-0, mentally going on 2-0.

what a kick that there's a crew of you who didn't get into the club scene til the late 20s or early 30s. and all this time I thought I was the only kook.

just a little amusing anecdote for you agers:

I was at vinyl a few months ago and this nice guy grooved up and hung with me for a couple of songs. he introduced himself & told me his age (18). when I reciprocated (30), his face when blank for a moment. then he said "how nice that people your age still do this". then promptly went off to chat up a pony-tailed young-un. ...not that I'm trying to rob the cradle, I just thought it was fun to have some company for a bit, but man, was that funny.

FG

in the words of Jimmy Buffett:

I'm growing older but not up

my metabolic rate is pleasantly stuck

let the winds of time blow over my head

I'd rather die while I'm living than live while I'm dead

Let's make some hard plans for S&D this Friday. Pre-drinks are the best way to meet .. way too crowded in Twilo to try a "meet at the DJ booth" kinda thing. Entry into Twilo should be around 1-2ish ... big line-up no matter what. All are welcome - drunk, sober, rolling .. whatever makes you happy (and if you're choosing the latter, bring some for me!). Just wear your best club wear. Any good ideas for a drink locale?