Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHICH IS THE BEST CLUB TO HOOK UP/GET LAID?? VOTE!!!

none, definetly cyberia on long island. place is the biggest hookup scene their is. The ladies just feign(sp?) it there b/c it obviously not for the music, or the amazing sytem or the huge dancefloor rolleyes.gif

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

hmr3.gif

ban1.gifmovie1b.gifscream.gif

f***ing funny as hell. LMAO.

I believe divalicious and I will be holding "don't hate me because I'm beautiful" meetings weekly.

what's that 90s song?..."I'm fabulous, I'm sexy, I'm gorrrgeous..."

FG

Originally posted by divalicious:

i can hook up in any club i go to , but i don't thankyouverymuch...

p.s. no i'm not full of myself, it's just easy when you're a good looking woman and there are guys hitting on you all the time.

------------------

"I have only one burning desire...let me stand next to your Fire..."

>>"I am thin and gorgeous"

** that's another good one!

but I was thinking of that kitschy song where the woman keeps saying "I want to touch myself"...[i have it on a mixed tape somewhere]

...."I love my body, I have a great body, I want to touch myself"...in between there's a lull where she just starts slowly repeating "I'm sexy, I'm beautiful, I'm gorrrrgeous"...I always thought everyone should wake up to that song.

re: motivational speaking....

hmmm, given the neurotic state of the city, you could make quite a bit of money doing that.

*gg

FG

------------------

"I have only one burning desire...let me stand next to your Fire..."

If u go to a club to get laid there then you have problems. . . it's a quick way to catch a cool disease. . now doesnt that sound like fun. cwm1.gif Oh- and any girl who has sex at club who you just met is a whore anyway, and probaly has a cool STD. GO for quality, not quantity. IF u want sex that badly, go through other means. . not a club

------------------

~The poor long for Riches,

The rich long for Heaven,

But the wise desire Tranquility.~

Originally posted by petp:

ok divalicious, if you get hit on all the time, what happens when u see a guy and are interested and he's not paying any attention to you, then what??? do u go up to him???

if, after placing myself directly in his line of vision, making eye contact, giving smiles and displaying my moves on the dance floor, he is still paying no attention to me, i'll forget about him. obviously i'm not the flavor he's looking for!

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

Originally posted by lsully:

If u go to a club to get laid there then you have problems. . . it's a quick way to catch a cool disease. . now doesnt that sound like fun. cwm1.gif Oh- and any girl who has sex at club who you just met is a whore anyway, and probaly has a cool STD. GO for quality, not quantity. IF u want sex that badly, go through other means. . not a club

whoever said it was with strangers?

i can only speak for myself, but i was talking about an experience with my ex

cwm12.gifcwm12.gif damn, i miss him

Centro-Fly and Twilo. Waiting for Centro-Fly to return at least half-way to where it was earlier this year...

This is kind of funny - this weekend in Miami I went to Score and got hit on by three straight girls who were trying to hook me up with their gay friends. I'm straight but didn't tell them right away. It amused me greatly that they were SO nice to me - figure, had I met them at a straight club, they wouldn't have been anywhere as!

Originally posted by firegirl:

>>"

but I was thinking of that kitschy song where the woman keeps saying "I want to touch myself"...[i have it on a mixed tape somewhere]

...."I love my body, I have a great body, I want to touch myself"...in between there's a lull where she just starts slowly repeating "I'm sexy, I'm beautiful, I'm gorrrrgeous"...I always thought everyone should wake up to that song.

FG

Not exactly 100% sure, but isn't there a Lords of Acid song where the chick sings something similar to that??

------------------

Thank GAWD for the music...!

Originally posted by divalicious:

if, after placing myself directly in his line of vision, making eye contact, giving smiles and displaying my moves on the dance floor, he is still paying no attention to me, i'll forget about him. obviously i'm not the flavor he's looking for!

ah ok, good answer.

cwm12.gif

Originally posted by PFloyd40:

none, definetly cyberia on long island. place is the biggest hookup scene their is. The ladies just feign(sp?) it there b/c it obviously not for the music, or the amazing sytem or the huge dancefloor rolleyes.gif

-Rob

*mental note cyberia on long island*

------------------

I want to go out blazing not fade away.

I can resist anything but temptation.

uk_md_wht.gif