Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does anyone get any work done???..........

nickijay

At least I am not the only one..

I come in looking forward to seeing what is going on with the board.. It is pretty funny when you think of it, but the cool thing is that I think everyone on the board does it...That is why I love all you guys !! cwm38.gif

------------------

------------------------@

vampienyc10

vampie@aol.com

"One is not born a woman, one becomes one."

- Simone de Beauvoir

sa1227.gif

I'm working as a temp until I find a real job. They basically pay me to come in and post on this board... Literally, I have this screen either in front of me or minimized all day. Me and my boss have this mutual understanding; I'll show up here at work every day, she'll give me nothing to do, and I'll post on these boards for like 7 hours a day... It's really quite a nice arrangment, and she's cool as hell.

cwm22.gif

Originally posted by uknjx2:

.......because I can't seem to when I'm messing around on this board!!! I get pissed off if someone interrupts me!! The nerve of these people in my office!! heehee cwm29.gifcwm29.gifcwm29.gifcwm29.gifcwm29.gif

OMG! I know exactly what you mean! Whenever someone comes up to me I get this look and say "What". Someone asked why I seemed so intent and quiet, I said I was busy, yeah, right!!

If they only knew.

------------------

blultbar.gif

disco_anim_bf16.gif A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

Ok, for any computer experts out there. We have to log in to access the internet, and allegedly they say they can monitor how long we are on and what sites we are visiting. I'm on for most of the day, and we only have designated times to use the internet (unless for work related issues) so I'm wondering if they really have the ability to monitor each and every computer at work. ?????

In the end, IT DOENS'T MATTER, cause I'm gonna check espn.com, clubplanet.com, etc.!!!

<<<PEACE>>>

------------------

snoopy.gif

Originally posted by g-money:

Ok, for any computer experts out there. We have to log in to access the internet, and allegedly they say they can monitor how long we are on and what sites we are visiting. I'm on for most of the day, and we only have designated times to use the internet (unless for work related issues) so I'm wondering if they really have the ability to monitor each and every computer at work. ?????

In the end, IT DOENS'T MATTER, cause I'm gonna check espn.com, clubplanet.com, etc.!!!

<<<PEACE>>>

Yeh they can do that.

------------------

I want to go out blazing not fade away.

I can resist anything but temptation.

b2b.gif