Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THIS JUST IN...

apdiddy

Sasha & Digweed will NOT be spinnin at Twilo this Friday. Twilo Management, being the dicks they are and thinking they're musically knowledgable, gave S&D a list of tracks they must drop in their set. Upon seeing Zombie Nation on the list, Digweed threw up, and Sasha pissed on Bindra. As of now they've only cancelled this friday's show, but it is very possible that their residency is in jepoardy. This friday's fill in will be no other than Denny Tsettos, who has promised to play a 3 hour mix of Zombie Nation since he doesn't even have enough vinyl to do a 8 hour set . More news as it breaks...

------------------

cwm42.gifhttp://www.sausagenet.co.uk/pi/grapeape1.jpg grapeape

aaaaaggghhhh!

Where did you hear this? Was it a site? Where can I listen to some online tracks of Zombie Nation (wanna see if I ralph, too!) cwm44.gif

PEACE,

notforkids

------------------

"Modern stupidity means not ignorance but the nonthought of received ideas." -Milan Kundera

"Common sense could save the world, but stupidity makes it fun!" -notforkids

Its weird how Zombie Nation is considered super cheese here, while in Europe its a huge hit. I was in Ibiza two weeks ago...went clubbing 5 nights, and EVREY SINGLE night I heard ZOmbie Nation played. SOme of the DJs that played it:

Paul Oakenfold (an extended mix)

Paul van Dyk

Judge Jules

Dave Seaman (or it might have been the guy before him)

and Carl Cox played it at Twilo last time he was here.

Weird!

------------------

Thank GAWD for the music...!

cwm24.gif

Did someone say *I* am the only one that shits on Denny Tsettos on the board . . . cause i beg to differ.

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

or

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

yeah, this whole sasha and digweed issue sounds very weird to me....2 of the best djs in thw rold....who quite obviously bring in an immense crowd at twilo.....and management has the balls to throw some shit like that on them....i mean, yeah, they ARE paying them, but....come on....do they think that people will stop going to see them if they don't play a certain song? no, they're going to see them because they appreciate their talent and their style...i. for one, am a person who would much rather go to see a dj and hear songs that i've never heard before, than just a repeat of the past months' commercial bullshit.....the end.

Booo Faaa- I say if they played that crap then they'd be sellouts! Who wants to see sellouts- i sure as hell don't. I respect that S&D will only play what they *feel*- if Twilo is Curbing the beautiful music they were born to make, then screw Twilo. Smooch to S&D! xoxo

------------------

"There's a DJ in my pants, and he makes me shake my ass...shake it out, shake it out, like a good girl scout!"

Now all we need is the rest of The World crew. Ted the Dillinger will be spinning up in the lounge. I heard he might drop the hip-hop remix of Zombie Nation. Also Chyna will be signing copies of the Playboy issue with her in it and The Rock will work the door. Then on Saturday I can go see them again at the WWF Restaurant, oops I mean The World. This could turn out to be one of the best weekends in nyc EVER!!!

cwm18.gif

But see that's the thing.... "2 of the best dj's in the world."

So they figure they can just substitute with no prob.

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

asthanos.gifeye.gifskulmov.gif

"Takin' out the suckas, and they don't know how I did it!!!"

munch.GIF

Float like a butterfly,

Sting like a bee.

I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!?

Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!

dancingbaby.gif

Originally posted by mareluna:

omg?!! no sasha and digweed?!!??! i think i'm gonna throw myself out the window?!!!!!?!?!?

Pull yourself together mareluna...

don't wanna end up lookin' like me if ya survive...

018.gif

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

asthanos.gifeye.gifskulmov.gif

"Takin' out the suckas, and they don't know how I did it!!!"

munch.GIF

Float like a butterfly,

Sting like a bee.

I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!?

Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!

dancingbaby.gif

this is known as "TAKING THE PISS" just so you know.

actually it's true they're not spinning but the real reason is that they've been kidnapped by aliens from the planet zog. no really it's true. rotten isn't it.

[This message has been edited by dirtyslapper (edited 09-27-2000).]