Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Survey >>>>>

alpha

Guest crystalmethodny

When I deal... about 250k a year.

Otherwise $10 an hour.

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

No matter how much money you make, you will always feel that you don't make enough and want more.. That is how I feel really. I feel that the more money I make , the more expensive my taste gets. cwm13.gif

------------------

------------------------@

vampienyc10

vampie@aol.com

"One is not born a woman, one becomes one."

- Simone de Beauvoir

sa1227.gif

decent!

I'm happy with what I make--i would like more but i am not complaining. i can afford my own apartment, food, electricity, car payments, gas, train pass($154 a month)-buy lunch everyday and still have enough to go out during the week to the bars and clubs on weekends and still can afford to by clothes,

Basically, i am happy!

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

No matter how much money you make, you will always feel that you don't make enough and want more.. That is how I feel really. I feel that the more money I make , the more expensive my taste gets. cwm13.gif

AMEN to that. Half the day I sit here thinking about what new car to buy... looking at shit that in March when I bought my current car, I surely couldn't afford, now I can't believe I am even thinking about these cars... like u said, the more you make, the more expensive your tastes.

------------------

Run to the bedroom, in the suitcase on the left you'll find my favorite ax.

i make enough that i can go out and do things without thinking twice about it...but ive been working since im 9 and im very good at balancing my inflows with my outflows...ever see boiler room famouse quote"whoever says money is the root of all evil doesnt have any"" haha

------------------

i only speak the truth

peace image-jaune.jpg

Well, since I'm goin to school and still living at home, my parents pay for most of the stuff, but I do have a small job on the side to help pay for the weekends, since they won't pay for that.

romy20

------------------

tunnel.gif

ARE YOU FEELING IT?

clubchick20@hotmail.com

Considering I don't work...I do alright. smile.gif As my mom put it, "You're kept woman between your father and boyfriend."

The highest hourly wage I ever made was $20 as a temp employee for TDK.

Hopefully by December I'll have a full-time job and paid a salary...not hourly! Wish me luck!!! wink.gif

------------------

"I love mankind...It's people I can't stand."

i make good money. for someone my age. im 20, and lets just say that i make more than my parents. smile.gif woohoo! lol.......and no i dont deal. LOL....i work for an internet company.

but money sucks. the more u make the bigger the bills. all u have to show for it is a phat car, and cool toys. BLAH. smile.gif

and those things don't make you TOTALLY happy. shit....makes u happy,,,,but not totally. cwm7.gif

------------------

A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT! --Me

i know you're out there...i can feel you now. i know that you're afraid...that you're afraid of us...afraid of change..i dont know the future..i didnt come here to tell you how this is going to end. i came here to tell you how it begins. im going to hang up this phone, and im going to show these people what you dont want them to see. im going to show them the world....a world with out you....a world withough rules or controls a world without borders or boundries..... a world where anying is possible where we go from there is a choice i leave to you--Neo

Clubbers dont fall,they trip, and roll-Erm

I have not worked at all this year, yet I still pay my rent, my car, my studio equipment, record purchases and of course i go out...

I'm currently applying for positions at my local McDonalds, Subway, Blimpy and White Castle to offset my outflow of cash...

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

tit.gif

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

Originally posted by trippintrance64:

but money sucks. the more u make the bigger the bills. all u have to show for it is a phat car, and cool toys. BLAH. smile.gifcwm7.gif

want my address or should I just come over and pick all that shit up?

------------------

proverb.jpg