Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*SIGH* For Those of you who remember the red board!

There were no happy face signs, the only ones you could find were these smile.gif or wink.gif if you wanted to be cutesy. There were no dates denoting when you became "a member" no one was labeled old school or new school, except by themselves. 2 pm chat was an appointment you kept in you datebook, there were no palm pilots back then! DT was a regular at Tunnel, back when it actually sold liquor. JP was on the news with whitney houston and my love is your love was THE factory anthem. I know that some of you geritol candidates remember way back before then, so don't get your adult diapers in a knot, its just my perspective. Then of course we come to the wonderful and often insane characters of the clubnyc board! There were daily bashings of Nestor. Constant battles between factory heads and normal people. "DT is the best" "NO JP is" "what are you guys crazy S & D are!" Silly little arguments. Then someone would write that we are not here to argue over what dj is the best, we are here because we love electronic music and clubbing! DUH! There was OracleNYC,Oasis, Saint, Azo(thanks for Irving Plaza!), Nikilina(email me hon, its been ages), Miss Kitty, JaseNYC, Becca, ILL HOUSE YOU, Viscious Spinner, oh damn, that hooked on phonics girl, whatever her name was (the bashings never ended with that poor girl). And how could i forget the first guy who tried to molest me through the internet, Alpha (aka THE ROOM and various other aliases made to confuse), to know him is to love him. RandyNYC was always there as the voice of reason. Honestly there are too many friends to remember and my memory is bad, as im sure you all can relate. So i apologize to those i'm leaving out who remember the old red board, you know who you are. I miss you guys! see ya

Erin

I'm still here...I still see seth out once in a while..and azo too..

Ha..yup..all the "boys" are gone...remember partyboy, kboy, damn I forgot all the other "boys"..fletcher is still out there

somewhere...rayray and starla are too...

Who could forget mersala? (sp?) with her posts about factory....

I believe Dmitry has another site in the works...

-J

------------------

" I give in to sin ..Because you have to make this life liveable "-DM

Smoknjilly@aol.com

I never posted back then (I don't really now either) but it was definitely a nice distraction from work. There was plenty of drama back then too. It was just Danny T vs Junior drama instead of SF vs Twilo.

Dmitry is starting his own site that's almost dome.

Whats up my troopers?

I'm still around so is Jill, we'll be the moderators of the new board and will get DT to post like old times. Does anyone remember when we tried to protest against Tunnel and the whole Tunnel management came on the board and tried to stop us, we almost pulled it off.

Dmitry

Hahaha..Dmitry I thought the same thing..."new to the board"??

I still remember exactly 2 years ago you gave me comps on my birthday smile.gif

-Jilly (the OTHER Jill haha)

------------------

" I give in to sin ..Because you have to make this life liveable "-DM

Smoknjilly@aol.com

Originally posted by Jilly:

Ha..yup..all the "boys" are gone...remember partyboy, kboy, damn I forgot all the other "boys"..fletcher is still out there

I LOVED the "boys" posts. They always made me laugh. Two years have gone by since I started posting here. Damn, time flies.

------------------

"This is the strangest life I've ever known" - Jim Morrison

Hey Ursula, forgot someone??? wink.gif

Most of the cool old schoolers still post. I stopped posting for a while but I was missing out on too much fun LOL.

Dmitry, good to see you too bro. Didn't run into you at Vegas hehehe...laterzzzz smile.gif

Ali

------------------

"Underground will forever baby...we're just like roaches, never dying, always livin'" - The Trancespotters

Guest ally

Originally posted by Jilly:

I'm still here...I still see seth out once in a while..and azo too..

somewhere...rayray and starla are too...

Who could forget mersala? (sp?) with her posts about factory....

I believe Dmitry has another site in the works...

-J

Ha-Ha, do you guys remember Partyboy and Matt B. and etothek (something like that)? All I remember is them talking about their angel wings and butterflies...Ha-Ha!!! Wow, that was over 2 years ago!

smile.gif Ally

I remember reading longgg ass posts I used to write in 1997 about how tunnel w/ junior ending was the WORST THING EVER TO HAPPEN TO ME IN MY ENTIRE LIFE --- I woudl be like "THE SPIRIT WILL NEVER DIE" lollllll i sounded like a crazed michael alig!! i used to print the posts out and keep them as souviners!

oh, the good old days!

Dmitry - remember FUTURE???? we definitely neeed another one of those!!

------------------

..."We come to love not by finding a perfect person...but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly"...

MissDiva19@aol.com