Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ADMIN DaVe Im NOT a happy Kittie!

Whats with the no images now hon? I know some ppl were getting out of hand with like 5 of them but cant you put it so we can at least have on pretty one??? I thought mine was schnazzy ya know!

Lets make a deal. How about, I bring you out for drinks, you let us have one image at least. So whaddya say??

We're mature adults here and its not difficult to make deals.

------------------

There's an old Irish saying -- 'there are no strangers, just friends who haven't met' -- so, until we meet, may peace and plenty rain down upon your head.

exactly.

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

asthanos.gifeye.gifskulmov.gif

"Takin' out the suckas, and they don't know how I did it!!!"

munch.GIF

Float like a butterfly,

Sting like a bee.

I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!?

Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!

dancingbaby.gif

Yea Blueangel I messed it up. I found this awesome Hallowwen Kittie and wanted to put that up. After that I couldnt get it to go back.

:::sniffle:::

DaVe...if its either on or off....just put it on for 5 minutes so I can put my BALL BACK!!!

pLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

------------------

There's an old Irish saying -- 'there are no strangers, just friends who haven't met' -- so, until we meet, may peace and plenty rain down upon your head.

Originally posted by misskittie:

Yea Blueangel I messed it up. I found this awesome Hallowwen Kittie and wanted to put that up. After that I couldnt get it to go back.

:::sniffle:::

DaVe...if its either on or off....just put it on for 5 minutes so I can put my BALL BACK!!!

pLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yeah, why do some people get to keep them and some don't? I didn't even try to mess around with mine and now it's gone unless I edit my post and then it comes back. Why don't you try that Miss Kittie?

See, I edited and now look!!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif

[This message has been edited by uknjx2 (edited 09-28-2000).]

So youre telling me, if I go and edit one of my old posts, Ill have my signature back again?

Am I understanding you right??? cwm40.gif

------------------

that's becuase you can still puts pics in a post using, you just can't add them to your signature.

When you edit a post, it does not re-insert your signature, it just re-posts the same text (that was in your original signature). So... by editing a post, the link to your image is no longer part of the signature but is now part of the post.

anyone follow me?

------------------

cold spoonin' on this lovely autumn day

spoonyd.iwarp.com

Originally posted by spoonyd:

that's becuase you can still puts pics in a post using, you just can't add them to your signature.

When you edit a post, it does not re-insert your signature, it just re-posts the same text (that was in your original signature). So... by editing a post, the link to your image is no longer part of the signature but is now part of the post.

anyone follow me?

AAAgGGGHHHH!! I'm so confused!! It stinks and it's discrimination!!! My pic is in the sig. spot, ugh, I hate computers!!! Why do some people get to keep their signatures? And they're the big ones that may have something to do with this whole mess (and note I say MAY so as not to ruffle any feathers!)

------------------

jumpdei.gif

We're working to come up with a technological solution to this problem...

People's signatures are too long, and it is affecting the load time of those people with modems. We really can't have this.

If evryone could just self-moderate a bit more, we'd clear this up.

------------------

- DaVe

dave@clubplanet.com

clubplanet.com - nightlifestyle™

Originally posted by DaVe:

We're working to come up with a technological solution to this problem...

People's signatures are too long, and it is affecting the load time of those people with modems. We really can't have this.

If evryone could just self-moderate a bit more, we'd clear this up.

Well hurry up damn it!!! I miss my pretty dico ball.

cwm34.gif

Sorry Im just upset that its not there anymore. You know I love you DaVe.

------------------