Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thanks Artful

It's the limitation of the bulletin board. It's the way it was designed. Two choices, allow all image graphics, or don't allow them. There are no in between choices like allow only one graphic. If you got your pic showing don't edit your sig or the new rule will apply to you from then on and it won't let you show your pic.

------------------

Dream a little dream...

Ok I would like to add my $0.02 here and I don't care who bashes me for it. First of all if the sigs are going to have a limit, then how about a limit on a number of posts in a thread, or how about a limit on the # of words. If thats the way someone want to express themselves with a sig thats longer than their post. So be it. What about all those nonsense posts with just one word on it or ...? Its that a waste of space. I mean if you are very intent in having pics in your posts, you are more than welcome. You can out as many pics that you want in your post regardless of your sigs being disabled. Oh oh my word limit is up...gotta.............

~*Jam*~ smile.gif

------------------

...I can't see you, you can't see me! :)...

Originally posted by bxbomb:

Originally posted by back2basics:

Just want to put my vote in for artfull reducing the sig.. it is a little long.

THE GODS HAVE SPOKEN.....get rid of that crap

Excuse me!! But does my title say GODDESS?? Have I not spoken as well?? *tsk tsk* Let's not descriminate!! wink.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"Every generation laughs at the old fashions, but follows religiously the new."

- Henry David Thoreau

angel.gif

fucking too funny how people get pissed off over this message board

I am also upset that I cannot put up a pic in my sig

-artful I will also say your signiture is way too long

------------------

rifle.gif "We had two bags of Grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half-full of cacaine and a whole galaxy of multicolored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers.... also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls... but the only thing that worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible than a man in the depths of an ether binge..." --- HST '71

[This message has been edited by gonzojournilist (edited 09-29-2000).]

I would like to thank artful. He decided to put so many stupid signatures on his posts that they took up half a thread. For his ineptitude they have gotten rid of signatures, not just his but all of them. It is a shame that artful is part of the race we call Human! I suggest you walk your punk ass directly into oncoming traffic!!!

------------------

homer_mow.gif

stfu spreewell... It was not I who started the .. too much pics in the sig pic post

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

asthanos.gifeye.gifskulmov.gif

"Takin' out the suckas, and they don't know how I did it!!!"

munch.GIF

Float like a butterfly,

Sting like a bee.

I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!?

Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!

dancingbaby.gif

[This message has been edited by artful (edited 09-28-2000).]

Originally posted by spreewell:

I would like to thank artful. He decided to put so many stupid signatures on his posts that they took up half a thread. For his ineptitude they have gotten rid of signatures, not just his but all of them. It is a shame that artful is part of the race we call Human! I suggest you walk your punk ass directly into oncoming traffic!!!

I got a better one... why don't you try to push my punk ass into oncoming traffic, from the front... and see how far ya get?

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

asthanos.gifeye.gifskulmov.gif

"Takin' out the suckas, and they don't know how I did it!!!"

munch.GIF

Float like a butterfly,

Sting like a bee.

I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!?

Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!

dancingbaby.gif

This is ridiculous. The fighting I mean. I'll state my opinion on the issue, I also think that excessively long signatures are a pain in the ass. It's not because they annoy me or anything like that, it's because at work it takes a million years to load a page not to mention everyone can see that I'm obviously not doing anything productive as far as they are concerned cwm20.gif

But, on the other hand, I want to have at least my blue light back!

On that note why can't we ask DaVe to enable the pictures and all just agree to limit it to one picture and SOME text? Now before anyone gets their panties in a bunch about this idea consider the fact that you can change your picture anytime you want. If you find something new you like change it...if you decide you like the old one more, change it back.

Now, having 2 boys, I have extensive experience in mediating petty arguements (which I'm sure we all realize this is). The only way for things like this to end are for each side to give a little.

I think it would work. So, what do the masses think?

------------------

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~

wah wah wah

all sounds like bullshit to me

who cares?

if you're going to argue, at least argue over something with meaning...

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...