Life apart is so blah,

together is how we should be.

Please my darling,

will you run away with me?

nice smile.gif

~Lola~

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

It realy good....You guys should check out mine on the jersey board...i think it TITILED TO ALL MY FRIENDS ON CLUB NYC...EVEN THOSE WHO FIND ME WACK...there a few on there even an old one i got i grade on in my Poetry class in college.....Keep writing Poetry... alot of energy is released throu you when you do so.... cwm23.gif Lest Cest Fux

What happened sweetie, you wanna talk?? No, that was beautiful. You are multitalented. How about putting some of this talent to use so that by the time my book is finished (you know, the one I haven't started yet) we can be rich together!!! How's that for a plan?

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

okay.. you inspired me.. I told Veronica (majesticmelidi) that I wrote something... now I don't feel silly posting it...

This just randomly came out of my pen on the bus one day coming back from a club... it's really free - form, but all my writing is...

Here goes:

Vibrations. Movement. Music.

delicious tension dangerously mingled

with total release.

Beats envelop me;

bass overtakes my being

creating for me an existence

on a plane far superior to that of

garish daylight.

Flashes of color.

Shine.

Exaltation.

Freedom.

- Meli -

P.S. Diva, you rock -- thanks for posting yours!!!

cwm30.gif

------------------

bubbles_06b.icobubbles_02.icobubbles_07.icobubbles_04.icobubbles_01.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

"I've said it before and I'll say it again: Life moves pretty fast -- if you don't stop and look around every once in a while, you might miss it." - The incomparable Ferris Bueller

... and to all my people, "Peace -- and Humpty-ness forever!"

AIM: MeliChaCha

E-MAIL: MeliChaCha@powerpuff.com <--- new addy!

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

Originally posted by stacychase:

both of you have a great natural talent.. Keep writing and posting the beautiful words... i keep a journal, however nothing that deep or profound... smile.gif

Thanks... I'm always nervous about letting others read my stuff -- people tend to be judgemental.. but the people who count on the board are open-minded and mad cool... so, there you have it... hehe... I have notebooks full of this stuff...

- Meli -

cwm15.gif

------------------

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

"I've said it before and I'll say it again: Life moves pretty fast -- if you don't stop and look around every once in a while, you might miss it." - The incomparable Ferris Bueller

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

Originally posted by stacychase:

both of you have a great natural talent.. Keep writing and posting the beautiful words... i keep a journal, however nothing that deep or profound... smile.gif

Thanks... I'm always nervous about letting others read my stuff -- people tend to be judgemental.. but the people who count on the board are open-minded and mad cool... so, there you have it... hehe... I have notebooks full of this stuff...

- Meli -

cwm15.gif

------------------

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

Originally posted by toastednut:

when you decide you are all that, you will be!

believing it affects how you act and react, how you act and react affects people around you, and people around you affect your life. simple as that.

Sooo true.. DIVA is a state of mind...

- meli -

------------------

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

excuse me? cwm12.gif being a Diva is thorough fabulousness, a state of being! this includes what is in your heart and mind.

a REAL Diva is all that.

Bullshit! A Diva does not write a poem. A Diva screams in a writers face: "Write me a fucking poem or I'll have your balls in a meatgrinder!!!!"

cwm20.gif

------------------

Peace,Love & Hairgrease,

Rich Suede

mylight.gif

Originally posted by suedenyc:

Bullshit! A Diva does not write a poem. A Diva screams in a writers face: "Write me a fucking poem or I'll have your balls in a meatgrinder!!!!"

cwm20.gif

You're right -- it takes something BEYOND a DIVA to exude attude AND intelligence... Thanks for bringing that point to light!

cwm11.gif

- Meli -

------------------

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

ooh, i must have been thinking of me or something... LOL

"liz-like"

I think Mister Suede was just trying way too hard to hit up that good ol' stereotype... Ah, it's sad... lol

- Meli -

------------------

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com