Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i was never _ that was a dare! damn

i am proud of my body and if i want to flaunt it i will, if i want to tattoo it i will also. u and everyone else on this board don't know me so don't talk shit about me. i'm not disrespecting you so don't do it to me by calling/ assuming i'm a teenbooper or whatever cuz i'm not. thank u mysteriousss. misskittie i received your pm regarding me dancing...i didn't reply cuz i wasn't a dancer and i didn't want to bs u about it since u were thinking about becoming one.

------------------

"your traveling to another dimension a dimension not only in sight and sound but of mind a journey into a wondrous land whos boundaries are that of imagination your next stop the twilight zone." athenalust@hotmail.com

Originally posted by starcapone:

misskittie i received your pm regarding me dancing...i didn't reply cuz i wasn't a dancer and i didn't want to bs u about it since u were thinking about becoming one.

Yes I was able to put 2 and 2 together. I actually went and tried it....didnt like it much though. I didnt show anything at all...just wore little itty shorts and what not but its nooo fun. Be a little more careful with the "dare posts" though hon.

------------------

tigger.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

Originally posted by misskittie:

I actually went and tried it....didnt like it much though. I didnt show anything at all...just wore little itty shorts and what not but its nooo fun.

I'm glad to hear that smile.gif

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~

i was never a stripper that was a posting dare wtf i didn't expect for it to get as much attention as it did. my bad...i do plan on doing that around spring time though. i still can't believe u guys remembered that.lol cwm23.gifcwm32.gif

------------------

"your traveling to another dimension a dimension not only in sight and sound but of mind a journey into a wondrous land whos boundaries are that of imagination your next stop the twilight zone." athenalust@hotmail.com

i didn't think peps would care....whatever it was a post/lie on a dare .. oh well.

------------------

You're worried about parents will do if you stay out late but you don't care about stripping??

I think my parents would rather me stay out 'til noon the next day than to strip. Does this make sense or is it just me?? Get your story straight. cwm43.gif

------------------

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

omg r u fuc-ing kidding me..why is everyone bashing me now..?? cwm21.gif

let's pretend that i never put that post up! story straight ? i already told yah!

------------------

U didnt think people would care on THIS board?!?!? Sorry honey Im not trying to be mean but you know how people can be on here. I even thought you were serious but I could care less....If you post on here, be ready to deal with the shit that comes along with it as well as laugh about it!

------------------

tigger.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

You have some SERIOUS issues...you strike me as being a whiny fucking annoying teenybopper who wants to dress up and act like the older people do...but I guess the older people you're looking up to all star on the PlayBoy channel...girl,shape up.Why degrade yourself like that...your body should be prized and treasured by those who will respect it,not ogle and cheer at you.You'd be nothing more than a two bit whore.

Originally posted by sassa:

You have some SERIOUS issues...you strike me as being a whiny fucking annoying teenybopper who wants to dress up and act like the older people do...but I guess the older people you're looking up to all star on the PlayBoy channel...girl,shape up.Why degrade yourself like that...your body should be prized and treasured by those who will respect it,not ogle and cheer at you.You'd be nothing more than a two bit whore.

It's her own business if she wants to strip. No need for name calling... I hate it when ppl start posting shit like this..

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

It's her own business if she wants to strip. No need for name calling... I hate it when ppl start posting shit like this..

Sorry,you're right.I guess I'm angry because she sounds exactly like a friend of mine who's heading down the same path to self destruction and it bothers me to see young girls do this to themselves...

the thing i dont get is that you had to be dared to post that stripping topic ... but in teh fall u actually plan on stripping ...

what did that take a double dare with whipped cream on top and a cherry ...

ummmm .... cherry .,, =-P

*licks chops*

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif