Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~~OMG Girls we ARE DOOMED!~~

Okay brace yourselves...I'm SURE the guys are gonna be lovin in this one...

My supervisor just informed me that the population of females in this country is about 53% female and male is 47%!

WTF .... whats that like 3 girls for every guy!?!?! See....Its now official..I give up the quest. Im gonna marry my teddy bear, Sexual Chocolate!

------------------

tigger.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

anyword on the stats in NYC? that's what I wanna know about. . .

Originally posted by misskittie:

My supervisor just informed me that the population of females in this country is about 53% female and male is 47%!

WTF .... whats that like 3 girls for every guy!?!?! See....Its now official..I give up the quest. Im gonna marry my teddy bear, Sexual Chocolate!

------------------

DM

Originally posted by stacychase:

you also have to take into account how many of those men are gay, married, emotionally unavailable, bruised, hurt, charred, etc...

That does take a few out of the running, doesn't it? cwm1.gif Oh well I guess you could ask the same of the 53% of females...but it really matters what area you're in. Lemme know if you see any stats on NY, or the tri state area biggrin.gif

------------------

=)

Relax! ...53%-47% means 1.1276595744680851063829787234043 to 1 ratio ...that's not bad at all [almost 1 to 1]

------------------

signature.gif

Originally posted by divalicious:

Unfortunately, this is not news to me... Females have a better survival rate at birth than males, and we need more females than males in the world, for procreation's sake...

Good point Div... And besides this number reflects the entire age range (I'm assuming)and so the ratio is going to be a little skewed, cause there are more women by far in there 60's/70's+ then men....

Now if they did stats in the 20-40 range, you might see some different numbers....

cwm13.gif

------------------

spark.gif

Hugh

a.k.a. ibhugh, Bryan Adams

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

9805t.gif

So, I guess hoping for a 2 on 1 with the ladies is greedy. How about a 1.276 on 1, me being the one? not quite sure how that would work out, but it sounds kinky!

Originally posted by Ph0eniX:

Relax! ...53%-47% means 1.1276595744680851063829787234043 to 1 ratio ...that's not bad at all [almost 1 to 1]

------------------

DM

Wake up, smell the coffee, using meaningless data as excuse for your problems? Tsk Tsk, one out of 100,000,000 people die during sex, so, I give up sex? HellOOOOOoooooo.

------------------

Sticks and Stones may break my bones..but..words..can't..hurt..meeeee...

so there

Originally posted by bungee:

Wake up, smell the coffee, using meaningless data as excuse for your problems? Tsk Tsk, one out of 100,000,000 people die during sex, so, I give up sex? HellOOOOOoooooo.

HA LIKE TIS my FAULT its sooo hard to find a real man now a days right! One who's true to his word...lol. Puhlease...Im not suing it as an excuse for my problems what so ever...I can find a guy, just not the one I may necessarily want!

------------------

tigger.gif

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

HA LIKE TIS my FAULT its sooo hard to find a real man now a days right! One who's true to his word...lol. Puhlease...Im not suing it as an excuse for my problems what so ever...I can find a guy, just not the one I may necessarily want!

A man 'true to his word' is often a man you DON'T want (ugly). Equivalent to a 'model looks and body' woman that I often DON'T want (conceited, materialistic, obnoxious). Balance is the key.

------------------

so there

Originally posted by bungee:

A man 'true to his word' is often a man you DON'T want (ugly). Equivalent to a 'model looks and body' woman that I often DON'T want (conceited, materialistic, obnoxious). Balance is the key.

Well Im not one who goes for looks...if you knew me you'd know that. And Im sure not a model nor all into myself. Hey whatever...is it sooo much to want a guy like me?? Wacky and craZy?? I dont think so...just point them my way if ya find one will ya!?

------------------

tigger.gif

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

Well Im not one who goes for looks...if you knew me you'd know that. And Im sure not a model nor all into myself. Hey whatever...is it sooo much to want a guy like me?? Wacky and craZy?? I dont think so...just point them my way if ya find one will ya!?

I understand now, WACKY & CRAZY, like ABBOTT (WACKY) & COSTELLO (CRAZY). You like two men at once, what lady wouldn't? I warn you though, two men at once can get out of hand. Not that I would know though.

------------------

so there

3 to 1?!? Oh, thank you sweet Jesus! I have a chance this century!! eh, well, maybe not! cwm6.gif

------------------

AIM: Spragga25

some people are having a hard time with fractions, but when it comes time to taly up their 'clubber status' on the board, they can work all kinds of crazy mathematics.

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

Uhmm HELLOOOOO!!! What's wrong with you ppl? 53/47 is NOT 1:3 ratio. Daaaaaaamn.. You don't need a phd in math to figure that out.

------------------

DM