Clubplanet Nightlife Community

proof that drugs are good

the human species has been indulging in drugs since well before Jesus E. Christ turned water into wine. we've survived and evolved (i'm sure our monkey ancestors did drugs too) for however damn long. if drugs were antithetical for life and succession, we would have a biological response to reject them, i.e. the response we get from burning our own flesh

drugs are pleasureable. our physiologies want us to do drugs. we are living and evolving. drugs are good

------------------

FOR SALE: ROOMMATE. CHEAP

Originally posted by deanna11:

if drugs were antithetical for life and succession, we would have a biological response to reject them, i.e. the response we get from burning our own flesh

hmmm kinda like ... getting sick ... feeling like crap after using them ... possible dying when used incorrectly or in abundance .... well i guess if any of those things happened ur theroy would be shot ...

is that dumb ass statement the basis behind your thought ?

jus curious ...

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

jus curious ...

Hey, relax... sup with the uptight ass attitude?

------------------

Skip the little dream, go for the BIG one... or cya in the next life...

caveman.gif

the human species has been indulging in drugs since well before Jesus E. Christ turned water into wine. we've survived and evolved (i'm sure our monkey ancestors did drugs too) for however damn long. if drugs were antithetical for life and succession, we would have a biological response to reject them, i.e. the response we get from burning our own flesh

drugs are pleasureable. our physiologies want us to do drugs. we are living and evolving. drugs are good

Here's proof...

Do you really think they saw Jesus "walking" on water?

Must've been some good shit back then...

------------------

duvet.gif

Maybe someday is when it all stops or maybe someday always comes again...

shadowchaser076@aol.com

exitsux@deeznutz.org

hmmm kinda like ... getting sick ... feeling like crap after using them ... possible dying when used incorrectly or in abundance .... well i guess if any of those things happened ur theroy would be shot ...

jus curious ...

hey, man... i'm just trying to justify pleasure

------------------

FOR SALE: ROOMMATE. CHEAP

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

Here's proof...

Shit never though of it that way.......can't wait to tell my mom about this.....Wonder if ui can get my hands on some of that shit?

cwm44.gif

hey, man... i'm just trying to justify pleasure

Well There really is no need to Justify Pleasure... It is its own reason and reward... cwm32.gifcwm35.gif

jest mi .02

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

estedecaracas.jpg

De Caracas para el mundo!!

DO DRUGS AND MORE DRUGS....TO EACH HIS OWN..I ve done plent of BLOW..NEVER GOT HOOKED..iam cuban so JUST FIGURE..I DONT LIKE K.. at all to me it sucks...I BET MORE THAN HALF OF YOU WOULD RATHER DO K...GIVE ME COKE THAT SOME GOOD SHIT..BUT EVERYONE...PLEASE DO DRUGS...BE RESPONSIBLE DOING IT...

PEOPLE WHITE AMERICA WANTS YOU TO DO DRUGS....MOST OF THE MONEY IN THE WORLD IS DIRTY MONEY...DRUG MONEY....KILL.. cwm23.gif DO THAT FUCKING LINE........

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

Here's proof...

And do you think Jesus raised the dead? Lazarus was in a K-hole.

------------------

caveman.gif

[This message has been edited by ezdreamer (edited 01-02-2001).]

i'm plenty relaxed .. i just think that was dum-assed ... i have nothing against her personally ...

Maybe you can buy a sense of humor at your local grocery store...

------------------

caveman.gif

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

And do you think Jesus raised the dead? Lazarus was in a K-hole.

ROFLMFAO! Charlie you're just too damn funny!!! Hope your New Years was as fabulous as mine <grins>

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image."

---"You have wings! Why don't I have wings?!"

---"Cause you're a boy, silly."

"For the Greeks, the hidden life demanded invisible ink. They wrote an ordinary letter and in between the lines set out to write another letter, written in milk. The document looked innocent enough until one who knew better sprinkled coal-dust over it. What the letter had been no longer mattered: what mattered was the life flaring up undetected..."

shadow chaser y dont u buy a clue must of the peeps r into drugs and i bet ur 1 of em cuz ur so fukin ugly and u find ur relief of not being able to get laid in drugs-------------its true oh its true--------------------------jackass

dont fuk with the game

Originally posted by sutogame:

shadow chaser y dont u buy a clue must of the peeps r into drugs and i bet ur 1 of em cuz ur so fukin ugly and u find ur relief of not being able to get laid in drugs-------------its true oh its true

Oh you sayin' you want a piece of me? Please say you do...I will bury you...I do need a bitch...

First off...if you want to start shit with me...learn proper english...

Second...be original...quit stealing lines from the WWF...its ok to come out and admit you like watching big sweaty muscular guys who like to grab each other and wear tight spandex...it's ok...

------------------

duvet.gif

looks like i picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue...

shadowchaser076@aol.com

exitsux@deeznutz.org

maybe, ummm, you can shut teh fuck up. see i thought that was funny, i do have a sense of humor. quit buggin me will you !

I see... let me say I think you're an asshole and a hyprocrite, but I have nothing against you personally... I think what you said so far is totally dum assed. Plus you got a sense of humor so you want me to stfu and quit bugging you... okey dokey...

Dude, you sound like more like an idiot with each post. Nuff said, you're right, I won't talk to idiots like yourself... it's a no win situation.

------------------

caveman.gif

shadowchaser u must think ur funny--

1 thing though--

ummmmm when i watch wwf its with ur girlfriend -----so while thats happening u go back and stick that roach spray tablet in your mouth dude------you peeps on drugs make me laugh----bunch of dumasses

Selling drugs to you peeps is like selling ice to eskimos.

Speaking of big guys in tights all sweaty thats me when im banging your girlfriend -------and that lil pic u got when u post makes me realize ure one of those video game playing nerds--so go crack your thumbs and play with the joystick thats the only play u got. lossssssaaaaaa

Originally posted by sutogame:

shadowchaser u must think ur funny--

1 thing though--

ummmmm when i watch wwf its with ur girlfriend -----so while thats happening u go back and stick that roach spray tablet in your mouth dude------you peeps on drugs make me laugh----bunch of dumasses

Selling drugs to you peeps is like selling ice to eskimos.

Speaking of big guys in tights all sweaty thats me when im banging your girlfriend -------and that lil pic u got when u post makes me realize ure one of those video game playing nerds--so go crack your thumbs and play with the joystick thats the only play u got. lossssssaaaaaa

No no no...you got it all wrong...you see...I use my joystick to stick it to your girl...I go through all the levels with her...beginner...intermediate...advanced. Actually your girls is too easy. I stuck my thumbs in your girl like bowling ball...like most men do...or was that your mom? Couldn't tell because they look like two carved out pumpkin heads.

Game over bitch...

------------------

duvet.gif

looks like i picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue...

shadowchaser076@aol.com

exitsux@deeznutz.org