Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone ever try 180????

Alright budweiser just came out with a new energy drink similar to Redbull.It is called 180. It is really good. It is Orange flavored and tastes better than Sunkist in My opinion. It gets you amped and does not have as bad of a comedown as Redbull. the only place i know of that has it so far is LL, but Im sure other places stock it too. If you ever see it definitely try it.

-Andy

BTW- it really is VERY good when mixed with vodka...especially the flavored ones

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

Yay Andy... out little consumer watchdog... hehe.. j/k Thanks for the tip...

Hey.. you HAVE to come Friday. Cuz I said so.

CHA CHA HATH SPOKEN!!

- Meli -

------------------

bubbles_06b.icobubbles_02.icobubbles_07.icobubbles_04.icobubbles_01.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

"I've said it before and I'll say it again: Life moves pretty fast -- if you don't stop and look around every once in a while, you might miss it." - The incomparable Ferris Bueller

... and to all my people, "Peace -- and Humpty-ness forever!"

AIM: MeliChaCha

E-MAIL: MeliChaCha@powerpuff.com <--- new addy!

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

just so you all know, every damn company that makes any kinda softdrink is comming out with their version of an amphetamine drink, and they're all very bad for you. they'll all come out with different flavors so as to cover the entire market as far as people's tastes go. these things are evil...

you're better off doing a rip of speed...

------------------

chronic is the answer...

Originally posted by p00h:

just so you all know, every damn company that makes any kinda softdrink is comming out with their version of an amphetamine drink, and they're all very bad for you. they'll all come out with different flavors so as to cover the entire market as far as people's tastes go. these things are evil...

you're better off doing a rip of speed...

Seriously curious...could you elaborate on how they're bad for you or point to a link?

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image."

---"You have wings! Why don't I have wings?!"

---"Cause you're a boy, silly."

"For the Greeks, the hidden life demanded invisible ink. They wrote an ordinary letter and in between the lines set out to write another letter, written in milk. The document looked innocent enough until one who knew better sprinkled coal-dust over it. What the letter had been no longer mattered: what mattered was the life flaring up undetected..."

Originally posted by ooana:

Seriously curious...could you elaborate on how they're bad for you or point to a link?

-Oo

Oo not sure of a website, but i saw a special on the craze behind these drinks, and they stated that a lot of the ingredients in these drinks are bad for your heart and when you combine them, they're downright dangerous. also from personal experience. one night i drank a shit load of stolio that woulda had me floored on any other occasion, but i drank redbull with it all night and i was fuckin tweaked till the next afternoon. not at all fun. i've done speed and this was a stronger tweak than speed! and thats with a shit load of vodka in me too! redbull combines like 3 of these ingredients, cant remember the exact names. i dont know the contents of the other drinks but i'd bet my ass they're practically identical to redbull. ripped fuel and yellow jackets and all those speed pills on the market are very bad for you too. there's gotta be some info on the web, just look for it. and dont drink more than 2 of these in a night...

------------------

chronic is the answer...

Originally posted by bolts:

THEY SERVED IT AT EXIT WHEN I ASKED FOR RED BULL.

BOLTS

hey, what's on the can of this drink? is it a cartoon woman with purple hair? the times i've gone to exit with my purple wig on everyone would run up to me and hold this can up to my head and say, "LOOK! it's YOU!"

WTF? wink.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

kitty_cat.gif