Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHY DO SOME GIRLS WEAR OPEN TOED SHOES IN THE WINTER?

LOLA!!!! i will call you later! really! do you wanna get together tonight? i was thinking about cream if the weather isn't too bad. me and MY OPEN TOED SHOES were at world NYE...you were there?!? i'm so pissed i didn't call you. lol....

[This message has been edited by littled (edited 01-05-2001).]

Originally posted by littled:

LOLA!!!! i will call you later! really! do you wanna get together tonight? i was thinking about cream if the weather isn't too bad. me and MY OPEN TOED SHOES were at world NYE...you were there?!? i'm so pissed i didn't call you. lol....

[This message has been edited by littled (edited 01-05-2001).]

hey sweetie...I don't think I'm going anywhere tonigh.......but you can call me smile.gif ....I can't bel you were there...hehehe

Lola

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

Okay I MUST reply to this because it is my BIGGEST petpeeve ever!!!! Number one, you DO NOT wear open toed shoes in the winter!!!! mad.gif It is such a no no!! It's cold out, they don't look right, so please keep them in the closet till spring time. Second, DO NOT wear open toed shoes in the winter with STOCKINGS!!!! OMG that is the worst thing ever!!!!! I want to yell at these poor girls when i see that because it looks so hidious! Third, you MUST have beautiful feet (like mine, yes I'm all about my feet they're beautiful)!!! If you got busted ass toes, unpolished nails, pickle toes (toes that are long as pickles), or toes that hang over your shoes, PUT THOSE THINGS AWAY AND KEEP THEM COVERED CAUSE NO ONE WANTS TO SEE THOSE F-UGLY THINGS!!!

Thank you, so please remember these tid bits! biggrin.gif

Originally posted by buccafm:

Okay I MUST reply to this because it is my BIGGEST petpeeve ever!!!! Number one, you DO NOT wear open toed shoes in the winter!!!! mad.gif It is such a no no!! It's cold out, they don't look right, so please keep them in the closet till spring time. Second, DO NOT wear open toed shoes in the winter with STOCKINGS!!!! OMG that is the worst thing ever!!!!! I want to yell at these poor girls when i see that because it looks so hidious! Third, you MUST have beautiful feet (like mine, yes I'm all about my feet they're beautiful)!!! If you got busted ass toes, unpolished nails, pickle toes (toes that are long as pickles), or toes that hang over your shoes, PUT THOSE THINGS AWAY AND KEEP THEM COVERED CAUSE NO ONE WANTS TO SEE THOSE F-UGLY THINGS!!!

Thank you, so please remember these tid bits! biggrin.gif

OMG I COULDNT HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF!! HAHA!!! YES! esp about the stockings with sandals - that should NEVER be done i dont care what season it is!!

cwm2.gif

------------------

lilclubbincutie...and the rest of the girls....i think its mad cool that even though we dont all agree on this, no one here has really been rude or offensive to any one person in particular. there's a war goin' w/ executress's NYE thread...atleast this was all in good fun. cwm38.gifcwm9.gif

I personally always wear my black boots, winter, spring, summer, fall...

They're comfy and you don't feel it as much when someone tramps all over them.

But, I really don't care who wears what, my friend Julie always goes open toe...I think she's nuts but she does look good smile.gif !

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~

Oh god.. Now girls who wear open toe shoes are getting bashed.. What's next??? Why can't ppl just let everyone do what they wanna do and not call ppl idiots or sluts?????? It's not like it affects you in any way.

[This message has been edited by mysteriousss (edited 01-05-2001).]

I have the reason why girls wear those open-toe shoes in the winter... It is no secret taht they would rather expose thir toes to the freezing cold of the winter and risk them being stepped on, just because THOSE are the shoes that go with THAT skirt.. Nothing matters more than that... fuck the cold, fuck the splattered toes... As long as it goes with the skirt!! cwm2.gif hahahaha cwm27.gif

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

bass40.jpg

Originally posted by littled:

lilclubbincutie...and the rest of the girls....i think its mad cool that even though we dont all agree on this, no one here has really been rude or offensive to any one person in particular. there's a war goin' w/ executress's NYE thread...atleast this was all in good fun. cwm38.gifcwm9.gif

OOPS....MESSED UM MY LAST POST....I WAS NEVER TRYIN TO START A WAR, I JUST CANT UNDERSTAND HOW GIRLS CAN DEAL WITH THEIR FEET, LITERALLY FROZEN, JUST BECAUSE IT LOOKS GOOD...I DONT REALLY THINK BLUE TOES DO LOOK GOOD...IM NOT BASHING ANYONE BUT, IF UR FEET ARE COLD, UR WHOLE BODY IS COLD, MAYBE OTHER PEEPS HAVE MORE TOLERANCE FOR COLD THAN I DO BUT I HAVE SEEN GIRLS ON THE LINES FOR CLUBS, ASKING IF I HAD A PAIR OF SOCKS....ONE LIKE I WOULD ANYWAY...TWO....IF THEY WERE WEARING THE RIGHT SHOES, THEY WOULDNT BE ASKIN SUCH A DUMB QUESTION...

All i have to say, is there are some really really odd people out there.. this is the most retarted thread i have seen.. I MEAN JEEZUS ITS NOT YOUR FEET, IF YA DONT LOOK AT IT, DONT LOOK AT IT, SENCE WHEN WAS ANYONE PUT ON THIS FUCKING EARTH TO IMPRESS ANY OF YOU? LAST TIME I CHECK THIS IS CLUBPLANET BB.. NOT SOME SECTION AT THE END OF BAZAAR mag.. I THOUGHT YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO GO TO A CLUB FOR THE MUSIC, VIBE, FRIENDS ETC.. NOT TO IMPRESS ONE OR THE OTHER.. thats like saying guys shouldn't shave there heads in the winter, because there head is cold...

AND IF YOUR SO SICK OF GIRLS WEARIN OPEN TOES IN THE WINTER! STOP WALKING AROUND WITH YOUR HEAD DOWN!.... just be thankful your not gonna be the one with frostbite, or or chapped toes! i mean, shit i think some of the lil club girls look dumb in there poor excuse of a skirt that looks like they decided to wear there tube top around there waist.. along with there Gstring haning out over the top, and there bathing suit top from 2yrs ago in cancun, that just so happens to glow in the black light... oh and better yet whats even more funny? when they have there period and they still dress like this.. GIRLS HAVE RESPECT FOR OTHERS PLEASE? i mean seriously i have had this pointed out to me by various male friends in sf, girl and her friend all bending over the 'juice bar' tryin to pick up the guidos and look cute.. my friend points to there asses.. low and behold, they both have tampon strings hanging down.. HOW CUTE!, maybe next time they can bead them and that can become a new trend.. um no.. SO GIRLS I REALLY REALLY THINK OPEN TOE SHOES IN THE WINTER SHOULD BE THE LEAST OF YOUR WORRIES.. just worry about what ur wearin..

------------------

~LiPz~

aim:LikmyLipz

"if g-d hates freaks so much, then why did he create them? Freaks are like gormet dishes in SoHo restaurants. Cucuembers with lemon mousse on salmon baked with chocolate. It dosen't make sence. Its inedible. But some chef keeps comming up with more and more bizarre combinations. And theres always people to eat them."

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

LikMyLipz.. I rarely like the attitude in your posts but the tampon story is HILLARIOUS.. Maybe the next DKNY or Gucci underwear will come with lil tampon strings just for FASHION's sake.. I'm still laughing .....

no i'll admit i have an attitude alot of the time on here, because lately someones always bashing someone else... honestly everyone has flaws, and someone is always not gonna like something or someone for a reason.. but why must people always point them out.. to me its almost like screaming down the street "omg did you see that guy in the wheel chair?" i never see posts like "omg did anyone see that girl at exit wearin the soand so? she was so pretty" for example the guy at twilo wearin the mask.. or the people at exit wearin the white gloves.. i just think people should always pick out someones good character vs always picking out the bad.. i'm sorry for being a bitch, but seeing people bashed just upsets me.. its just like comeon.. were out of hs enuff allready....

------------------

~LiPz~

"if g-d hates freaks so much, then why did he create them? Freaks are like gormet dishes in SoHo restaurants. Cucuembers with lemon mousse on salmon baked with chocolate. It dosen't make sence. Its inedible. But some chef keeps comming up with more and more bizarre combinations. And theres always people to eat them."

Originally posted by LikmyLipz:

no i'll admit i have an attitude alot of the time on here, because lately someones always bashing someone else... honestly everyone has flaws, and someone is always not gonna like something or someone for a reason.. but why must people always point them out.. to me its almost like screaming down the street "omg did you see that guy in the wheel chair?" i never see posts like "omg did anyone see that girl at exit wearin the soand so? she was so pretty" for example the guy at twilo wearin the mask.. or the people at exit wearin the white gloves.. i just think people should always pick out someones good character vs always picking out the bad.. i'm sorry for being a bitch, but seeing people bashed just upsets me.. its just like comeon.. were out of hs enuff allready....

No no no .. Don't get me wrong, I hate it when ppl bash everyone. See my comment above.. It's been bad lately, everyone and everything getting trashed for anything and everything.. Ridiculous.

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

No no no .. Don't get me wrong, I hate it when ppl bash everyone. See my comment above.. It's been bad lately, everyone and everything getting trashed for anything and everything.. Ridiculous.

my new motto "no ones perfict, but why is there someone always standing behind you, making sure you know your not?"

And it makes me laugh.. because everyone wonders, why so many adults and children have low selfesteem and depression. i mean godforbid someone be overweight, have bad skin(pimples), or someone just trying to be different.. someone always has to point it out...

------------------

~LiPz~

I guess some girls wear open toed shoes in the winter because it matches their outfit perfectly/better??? Or their boots/shoes don't go with their outfit??? I did it once because the platforms were just sooo adorable but after my poor little toes were frozen after waiting an hour on line, they weren't so adorable in the winter anymore...hehe...

-=*TrancEdkittEn*=-

=^..^=

------------------

white_kitty.gif

::::::Trancin' Is a Way Of Life::::::

This is, without a doubt, the most HILARIOUS thread I have ever seen. I'm eating popcorn as y'all speak. Keep it coming!

------------------

What Makes a Man Run?

People can't understand why a man runs. They don't see any sport in it. Argue it lacks the sight and thrill of body contact. Yet, the conflict is there, more raw and challenging than any man versus man competition. For in running it is man against himself, the cruelest of opponents.

The other runners are not the real enemies. His adversary lies within him, in his ability, with brain and heart to master himself and his emotions.

- Glenn Cunningham

AIM: Spragga25

Originally posted by buccafm:

Thank you, so please remember these tid bits!

If you girls knew how to work it, you wouldn't be freezin' your toes off waitin' in line! (just my .02)

Besides, somebody has to keep Manolo in business! wink.gif

------------------

"Love your enemies...cause your friends may turn out to be a bunch of bastards."