Clubplanet Nightlife Community

worst substance ever....??

from my experience outside the realm of weed is GHB - horrible drug! i knew there was a good reason why i only smoked pot!

------------------

"your traveling to another dimension a dimension not only in sight and sound but of mind a journey into a wondrous land whos boundaries are that of imagination your next stop the twilight zone." athenalust@hotmail.com

Originally posted by twilogoddess:

thats easy CRACK....1 time & ur addicted!

ppl throw their live's away...its very sad frown.gif

that isnt true. i know people that smoked crack and didnt get addicted after the first time .. i would have to stay that rigth now GHB is the worst substace with crack somewhere not far behind i guess .,.

but what the hell do i know i just smoke weed too ...

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

um, i've heard that heroin is pretty fucked up...

gonna put that on top of my list of 'things to do'

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

Originally posted by a691vcc:

I 've almost grown out of my pot stage.

you don't grow out of your pot stage, you grow into something else.

unless that's it. but if you partty with anything else, you're going to need the weed to help you along the way...

so i've been told...

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

Yeh people can smoke crack and not get addicted.

I think it's Heroin, because i know quiet a few people who have had problems with it. They all say you can take it at first and it draws you in. Crack comes out of your system quicker & easyier than H. Although Methadon kills more people than Heroin and it's used to TREAT the addiction.

There again we could fine E has done the most damage. cwm1.gif

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

I can STILL resist ANYTHING but temptation.

bsb2.GIF

Heroin is the worst drug-I have friends that have been hooked and I have never heard such horror stories.

Crack is definately bad-if you continue to use it.

I also have heard major horror stories from people hooked on Speed.

With all these drugs your body chemistry changes forever and you will never be the same!

Stay away from this shit-it's definately not worth it!!!!!! cwm23.gif

------------------

The music makes the people come together...

Originally posted by mysteriousss:

In my mind, it's a tie between GHB and heroin.. Both destroy lives more than other drugs..

never tried Heroin......but GHB is much better for me than weed smile.gif ....hehehhe....I just can't hang w/ weed........... smile.gif L

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

Originally posted by risa06:

never tried Heroin......but GHB is much better for me than weed smile.gif ....hehehhe....I just can't hang w/ weed........... smile.gif L

Don't ever ever try heroin. And I'll kick your ass for doing G.. It's so scary to see ppl on it. A couple of weeks ago this guy was having convulsions like crazy and I was helping his gf wake him up. She was crying and so scared, it was just horrible. If you do it, PLEASE be extra extra careful..

At least you can't OD on weed!!!!!!

Originally posted by starcapone:

from my experience outside the realm of weed is GHB - horrible drug! i knew there was a good reason why i only smoked pot!

Strongly disagreed. G promotes release of growth hormone, which has tons of beneficial effects. Yes, you can die from it if you're stupid and take too much or drink alcohol, but that's if you're stupid.