Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what's your fav. HBO series?

Guest clubkid77

Im all about OZ im really pissed i think i missed this season's premeir last week. Can anyone confirm this seasons premeir date?

My 2nd fav is soprano's

First of all don't even talk to me about the Soprano's, the second season was garbage....

Let's go back old school for this one, remember Dream On? That show was great, or the Kids in the Hall...Thats good stuff....

Todays shows, I like Curb Your Enthusiasm,.............and why did they take Tenacious D off the air????????????

First of all don't even talk to me about the Soprano's, the second season was garbage....

Let's go back old school for this one, remember Dream On? That show was great, or the Kids in the Hall...Thats good stuff....

Todays shows, I like Curb Your Enthusiasm,.............and why did they take Tenacious D off the air????????????

Originally posted by suedenyc:

Not on HBO but instead Showtime-- "Queer As Folk". (Hey, ClubPlanet had an ad for it last week!!!)

Not only for the gay content but I have straight friends who watch it and call me up saying "OH MY GOD!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY SHOW THAT!!"

It really does push the limits however it's very, very real...something you don't see too much of when the gay/nightclub life is depicted on TV.

Check it out if you haven't yet: Showtime, Sundays, 10:00pm.

It is the sickest thing...I LOVE that show..for some reason..i get alittle excited watching it...what a sick puppy i am..

maybe its just the idea of those good looking men...lol...

------------------

Dont ever stop smiling-->you never know who is falling in love with your smile...

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..

The sopranos...definitely...

aww man james gandolifini..its a sick attraction i have for him..i thinks its the whole "hey look at me i'm a mobster" thing hehe

but then again..sex and the city...is oh so entertaining with her littel escapades with boys

later kids!

~d~

cwm4.gif

------------------

"Dance like nobody is watching...and love like it will never hurt"

"Fightting for peace..is like f*#king for virginity"

think about that one..

;)