Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The waiting is over...........I'm hitting JFK Friday!

And so began the saga, many many many months ago......I accepted a job offer in NYC start date pending a work visa, and began posting on the board.......

little did I know that I would keep posting and posting and posting and posting, my arrival date was pending pending pending, I even reached the exalted status of Old Skool Legend with out setting foot in your fair city until now.......

I fly into JFK Friday nite, then str8 out to dinner with the new bosses (should be interesting), start work Monday.....

at last the wait is over -> but so is my summer, boy is it going to be cold cwm36.gif

------------------

hapfac01.gif ...........And the latest ETA 4 NYC is end Jan 2001 (I love the INS!)-----------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO! so your commin to the big nyc this friday? well if your not to tired come to sound factory sat.. hehehe

i'm wishing you a safe trip and best of luck!

XOXOXOXO MWWWWAH

now i can go with you to get that tattoo?

maybe we can go get one together!

------------------

~LiPz~

aim:LikmyLipz

"if g-d hates freaks so much, then why did he create them? Freaks are like gormet dishes in SoHo restaurants. Cucuembers with lemon mousse on salmon baked with chocolate. It dosen't make sence. Its inedible. But some chef keeps comming up with more and more bizarre combinations. And theres always people to eat them."

/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

Congrats! And welcome to the Big City!!!

I'm sure many of us will warmly welcome you on the dance floor!

-Oo

PS Can ya bring back some of that warm weather with ya? PLEASE? It's really really damn cold here, be ready!

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU MUST DO TWILO WITH US SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!! cwm32.gifcwm12.gifcwm30.gifcwm11.gif

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"Live for Twilo Fridays, The rest are just details" -Me

-----"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

tw.jpg

twilo.jpg

OH FUCK. guess that means my last cheque to George at the INS bounced...

don't forget to tip everyone for everything. have you got somewhere to live sorted out now or what?

(ps sorry about the drunken call on christmas day.... a few too many empty bottles by that stage

Don't you love it when 12 hours before your flight leaves you call to make sure they're going to have one of those dinky signs with your name on it........

And they tell you that you'll actually be flying over in two weeks time because of some (more) hold ups with work visa cwm36.gif

so I'll let y'all know the re-re-re-re-re-re-re-vised ETA when it comes to hand....unless of course I get committed in the meantime

cwm24.gif

------------------

hapfac01.gif ...........And the latest ETA 4 NYC is end Jan 2001 (I love the INS!)-----------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

Originally posted by boa_boy:

Don't you love it when 12 hours before your flight leaves you call to make sure they're going to have one of those dinky signs with your name on it........

And they tell you that you'll actually be flying over in two weeks time because of some (more) hold ups with work visa cwm36.gif

so I'll let y'all know the re-re-re-re-re-re-re-vised ETA when it comes to hand....unless of course I get committed in the meantime

cwm24.gif

Ugh I'm sorry! But at least you'll be in town for Cox/Tenaglia!!!!!!!

Look forward to meeting you on the dance floor!

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

YYYAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! i'm so happy!!!! i haven't been on the boards in sooo long and what do i see when i come on at last?!!! boa boy's hitting our town, finally!!!!!!

congrats, bebe!!!! xoxoxoxox can't wait to meet you!!

l cwm20.gifcwm30.gifcwm17.gifcwm16.gifcwm32.gif

peas! and c u soon!! -daniela

------------------

FairyAniSparkel.gif

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."