Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Temptation Island!!! I am so psyched for this show...

I cannot wait till this show hits the air... What an awesome idea...

Wondering if they're taking any more inquiries... would love to try it out... as a temptress or tempty (spelling)... what a precise way to test your love...

Anybody share my feeling???

------------------

You only get ONE chance to make a "First Impression"

I have heard and saw previews it seems rigged..i don't know i have this theory that all shows like that are rigged..maybe i'm wrong! but i wouldn't watch it or maybe i would just to see.... cwm19.gif

------------------

"your traveling to another dimension a dimension not only in sight and sound but of mind a journey into a wondrous land whos boundaries are that of imagination your next stop the twilight zone." athenalust@hotmail.com

i thinkthe whole idea totally sicks and is completely retarded , if i had a girlfriend they couldnt get me to cheat specially not if they were giving me a million bucks not too ! everytime i got horny i would just go find my GF and fuck like crazy ... but ... it should be a great show for t&a so i'ma tune in for sure ...

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

I am definitely going to tune into this one, but truthfully as intriguing as it is going to be to see what happens to these couples, it is a sick idea and a show like this making it to television and being watched by as many people as it will You have to wonder about where are moral standards in this country have gone!

Like there aren't enough TEMPTATIONS in everyday life to go to some exotic island!!!

Give me a break! That's just asking for trouble in my opinion. I don't think it necessarily proves your love and commitment to the other person, it just prove that you're human! Especially under those strenous circumstances. "yea, yea yea, I love you, uh can you please move, that girl is playing w/ herself..."

I love my hon to death and can't even imagine being w/ someone else but I get tempted all the time! Ok I think I ranted enough on this.

my dos centavos

------------------

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

Originally posted by thepulse:

I am definitely going to tune into this one, but truthfully as intriguing as it is going to be to see what happens to these couples, it is a sick idea and a show like this making it to television and being watched by as many people as it will You have to wonder about where are moral standards in this country have gone!

You are actually "on the money" with that comment... But, as deviant as it may sound, SEX and SCANDAL is what sells and makes for good entertainment in our country... This show is actually a reality check to broadcast what real life is like, hence the divorce rate in this country...

------------------

You only get ONE chance to make a "First Impression"

Well did you see the cast? It's a bucnh of twentysomethings that are all pretty much models and most of them are looking to launch their careers. Look at what has been happening for all the survivor people! I can't lie, I'll be watching at least the first episode!

I commented on this when it 1st was advertised.

Assessment. I have to believe the people on that are the contestants are there for fun and arent in real relationships.

Otherwise, i think i would be ill to think that society has allowed this show to even exist. Fidelity and honesty are unheard of nowadays as it is, we dont need it to get worse.

**climbs ovff his soap box**

However, yes sex and scandal sell and people will watch regardless of morales, hehe.

Bah. Sometimes i just want to give in but I cant....its who I am wink.gif

------------------

blacksunrising2.gif

i think your lack of life reflects your enthusiastic interest in that show. that show is for lonely loser viewers...

Originally posted by executress:

I cannot wait till this show hits the air... What an awesome idea...

Wondering if they're taking any more inquiries... would love to try it out... as a temptress or tempty (spelling)... what a precise way to test your love...

Anybody share my feeling???

------------------

i shall speak the truth with an honest tongue...at least on this board.. it really doesnt matter if you get offended by my posts because my posts are bs free and totally honest...honesty.. such a lonely word, everyone is so untrue...

billy joel.

I've heard of this show and all the "reality -based shows" and I think they are ridiculous- In reality you have to pay rent-in reality you won't end up on an island-in reality you won't be stuck with a bunch of beautiful people who are trying to get you to cheat-thats more of a wet dream-The way I see it computers and tv are just another way of keeping people away from each other and in there house on the couch-true I use the computer nut I don't watch alot of TV-Just my opinion-plus I'm alittle cranky

PEACE

Let's see: The Temptresses, and Temptors are getting paid to seduce (or attempt to seduce) supposedly commited couples...If true, then they're getting paid to have sex, If true then it sounds like prostitution to me.

I might watch the first and last episodes just to see the format and to make sure my theory was sound.

cwm11.gif

------------------

"Those who know, don't tell. Those who tell, don't know."

Personally I think the idea is stupid, I have no interest in watching the show at all.

I really don't care what happens to these couples.

I guess sex and scandal sell, but I agree with Myrlin-what about morals and ethics.

I would rather do something productive with my time. There already isn't enough time in the day for me to do all the things I enjoy.

Just my opinion, please no drama.

------------------

The music makes the people come together...

I'm too busy in trying to maintain my own relationship let alone watch what happens to others once a week. cwm13.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“Maturity is when you stop doing the things you make excuses for and stop making excuses for the things you need to do." -Unknown angel.gif

The funny thing is that when I saw commercials for this show I thought, 'You've got to be kidding, that's terrible.' Well, I was flipping around the other night and stumbled onto it. Yes, I watched it - for maybe 10 minutes.

It just seemed silly and unreal. Some of the couples seemed like they were going out of their way to piss their partner off - questioning yet again whether or not these people are really all that seriously involved.

After reading an article on Yahoo! about a couple on the show - who share a child (which FOX didn't find out until over half the shows were taped) together - I think it's even sadder. Now there's a child involved, does that change anything. NO. FOX is airing the shows w/that couple anyway, hoping it will be a 'ratings grabber'.

Originally posted by ancientskewl:

Let's see: The Temptresses, and Temptors are getting paid to seduce (or attempt to seduce) supposedly commited couples...If true, then they're getting paid to have sex, If true then it sounds like prostitution to me.

I might watch the first and last episodes just to see the format and to make sure my theory was sound.

cwm11.gif

Ok, I saw it, I take back the Prostitution part. I was entertained -- especially looking at some of their faces when the Hotties were paraded in front of them.

cwm32.gif

------------------

"Those who know, don't tell. Those who tell, don't know."