Clubplanet Nightlife Community

does mooseknuckle=respect

bro, where were you when I needed ya?

Last night I was watching that quality show on USA...Strip Poker...damn this blonde was sporting for all the world to see...thank god my apt is small and the bathroom isnt far away.

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming Shows: ???

My new web site...Version 1.04

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

Originally posted by luigi_scarpini:

In todays fast paced materialistic society,

does mooseknuckle=respect?

uhhhh...wellll....sometimes when i'm stepping out of my ill ride *lettingeveryoneknowigotanicecarcuzigotnuttinelsegoinforme* people give me mad props...but, ummmm that's not why i bought a nice car...but i enjoy that fringe benefit....

wait, what was the question again?

oh yeah, sometimes i wear really tight pants and i get much respect from the gentelmen...that's the way the world works.

LOL

uhhhh...wellll....sometimes when i'm stepping out of my ill ride *lettingeveryoneknowigotanicecarcuzigotnuttinelsegoinforme* people give me mad props...but, ummmm that's not why i bought a nice car...but i enjoy that fringe benefit....

oh yeah, sometimes i wear really tight pants and i get much respect from the gentelmen...that's the way the world works.

LOL

LMAO!!!!

I was wondering the same thing....

You've been gone so long, peeps were beginning to wonder if you had fallen into a toilet, labial canyon, or maybe a closet while rubbing one out...

cwm2.gifcwm2.gif

------------------

spark.gif

Hugh

a.k.a. ibhugh, Bryan Adams

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

9805t.gif

[This message has been edited by quanto_magnus (edited 01-11-2001).]

Originally posted by quanto_magnus:

LMAO!!!!

I was wondering the same thing....

You've been gone so long, peeps were beginning to wonder if you had fallen into a toilet, labial canyon, or maybe a closet while rubbing one out...

cwm2.gifcwm2.gif

He found a hiding place within the cameltoe... LOL

Welcome back!!

- Meli -

------------------

buttercup_02.icobubbles_06b.icobuttercup_07.icobubbles_03.icobuttercup_01.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

"I've said it before and I'll say it again: Life moves pretty fast -- if you don't stop and look around every once in a while, you might miss it." - The incomparable Ferris Bueller

2001: THE YEAR OF THE CHACHA!!!

... and to all my people, "Peace -- and Humpty-ness forever!"

AIM: MeliChaCha

E-MAIL: MeliChaCha@powerpuff.com <--- new addy!

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

Originally posted by junglekittn:

LOL

ROFLMFAO! Right on, sister!

cwm2.gif

------------------

Just saying no to drama.

blueskygirl@djcentral.com

aolim blueskygirl2001

Originally posted by junglekittn:

LOL

cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

YEAH SO IMA BE QUOTING THIS THREAD A FEW TIMES.....FOR THE QUOTE ABOVE MY REPLY IS:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

cwm27.gif

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"My Brain is haboobled, and my baffled is habraybled"-a drunken aramis ponte

-----"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

twilo.jpg

Originally posted by noiseboy:

oh shit. . . cwm6.gif

are we talking "Grade A" or "Grade B" pantiebacon here??

LOL cwm35.gif

FOR THIS ONE MY REPLY IS:

OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH SNAAAAAP!!! ::GHETTO FABULOUS VOICE::

THAT WAS CLASSIC MIKE....TOOOOOOOOO FUCKING CLASSIC.

cwm27.gif

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"My Brain is haboobled, and my baffled is habraybled"-a drunken aramis ponte

-----"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

twilo.jpg

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

luigi , we have to talk , i've been tryin to get in touch with you about this moose knuckle contest i'm organizing , i wanted to have you sit in as a celebrity judge ...

not to mention u are the authority on moose knuckle

AND TO THIS ONE:

JOEY....CAN YOU MAIL ME AN APPLICATION FORM, OR A REQUEST FORM FOR SAID CONTEST? PLEASE PM ME WITH ALL THE DETAILS....HEH HEH....

cwm11.gifcwm13.gifcwm27.gifcwm2.gif

------------------

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

twilo.jpg

Originally posted by jewel44317:

bump

alright, alright....the truth is I thought what I wrote was pretty damn funny and just wanted people to read it. cwm11.gif

That was a good one Jewel! BTW- got any personal C A M E L T O E shots you's can e-mail me?

Luigi

-------------------------

spittin fawkin mayonnaise